Expired Freebies

[Gillette] FREE Gillette SkinGuard Razor via Facebook/Instagram (YMMV)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2020 3:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1865 upvotes
Scarborough

[Gillette] FREE Gillette SkinGuard Razor via Facebook/Instagram (YMMV)

Price:
Free
Retailer:
Gillette
More offers from Gillette
Go onto Facebook or Instagram and spot this post below by liking Gillette on Facebook, following Gillette on Instagram to increase chances of seeing it and click on it to fill in to submit your request to get a free sample (While supplies last):

Image

For a limited time, get a FREE Gillette SkinGuard Razor sample sent directly to your home!

There is NOT a direct link for this offer. You must spot this post in your Facebook and/or Instagram feed to sign up.

*While supplies last, one per household.
Canadian residents only, age of majority.
56 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 13, 2005
2768 posts
786 upvotes
North York
Found the link, it says that to get it for free I have to pay $4 for shipping? Did you get free shipping?
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 7, 2007
12785 posts
5161 upvotes
Strafe1 wrote: Go onto Facebook or Instagram and spot this post below by liking Gillette on Facebook, following Gillette on Instagram to increase chances of seeing it and click on it to fill in to submit your request to get a free sample (While supplies last):

Image

For a limited time, get a FREE Gillette SkinGuard Razor sample sent directly to your home!

There is NOT a direct link for this offer. You must spot this post in your Facebook and/or Instagram feed to sign up.

*While supplies last, one per household.
Canadian residents only, age of majority.
ag2000 wrote: Found the link, it says that to get it for free I have to pay $4 for shipping? Did you get free shipping?
OP ... did you actually get it / ordered it ... or?

There is a link on FB from Gillette ... Free Razor ... "just pay $4 shipping" ... But it's possibly from Gillette USA (?) ... not sure though ...

The link is there ... I can provide the direct link there too ( will do soon: Here: https://www.facebook.com/gillette/photo ... 50/?type=3 ... the pic is almost the same ... but a bit different though )

But not sure if there is separate Canadian Gillette link or not?

If there is one has to see it, I guess ... and I didn't see it yet ....

Hopefully there is a separate Canadian one ... with free shipping. ... But you let us know ... You should know by now... if you were presented with that ad :)
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1892 upvotes
ag2000 wrote: Found the link, it says that to get it for free I have to pay $4 for shipping? Did you get free shipping?
That’s a different link. I saw that one first as well.

There is another to get this for free. It just showed up for me; I didn’t capture the link. Sorry about that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1865 upvotes
Scarborough
ag2000 wrote: Found the link, it says that to get it for free I have to pay $4 for shipping? Did you get free shipping?
There was no mention of any $ 4 fee for that. Just had my mailing info filled and submitted. Then it said it will be mailed within I think it was either 4-6 or 8 weeks. That was all.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1865 upvotes
Scarborough
Darkman wrote: OP ... did you actually get it / ordered it ... or?

There is a link on FB from Gillette ... Free Razor ... "just pay $4 shipping" ... But it's possibly from Gillette USA (?) ... not sure though ...

The link is there ... I can provide the direct link there too ( will do soon: Here: https://www.facebook.com/gillette/photo ... 50/?type=3 ... the pic is almost the same ... but a bit different though )

But not sure if there is separate Canadian Gillette link or not?

If there is one has to see it, I guess ... and I didn't see it yet ....

Hopefully there is a separate Canadian one ... with free shipping. ... But you let us know ... You should know by now... if you were presented with that ad :)
The one with the $4 shipping fee is a different deal for the "Starter Kit" for the Gillette Subscription Club. The one without any fee is directly on FB to complete on a form.

The advertisement post had just randomly appeared on my feed on FB. I guess since I was already subscribed to it from sometime back after liking their page, it came up being offered to click on and it already had my mailing info on autofill. Sent it and got the confirmation window saying it will be delivered sometime within 4-6 or 8 weeks. Nothing else. Will see!

Yeah, it said in the screen capture in the OP, "Canadian residents only".

I would have added the link to where I saw more details on it, though didn't put it as RFD had that link removed from a different post I put a while back with another offer saying that they don't allow other competitor dealer sites. Though here it is if it can provide more help on it: https://www.savealoonie.com/samples-fre ... ard-razor/

There were some tips someone on that link page had posted that may help:

Tips for getting this offer to show for you:
– Follow Gillette on Instagram
– Like Gillette on Facebook
– Search Gillette products on Amazon
– Browse the Gillette social media channels (look at pictures, watch videos) and website
– Use your husband/boyfriend/friend’s account (with permission of course!). Since this is a man’s razor, it is most likely that the offer will show for a man.
Last edited by Strafe1 on May 11th, 2020 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1892 upvotes
It showed up in my Facebook feed after I searched for Gillette there.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1865 upvotes
Scarborough
Balduno wrote: It showed up in my Facebook feed after I searched for Gillette there.
Yeah, when it showed up in my feed a few hours back; I tried to see if there was any link available to capture other than the screen capture which was all that was there only. So the best way to improve seeing the deal post on FB is to already by subscribed to their FB to see the ad come up with this promo. Maybe keep refreshing the screen often until it comes up eventually, I guess to increase the ability for it to show up.
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1892 upvotes
Strafe1 wrote: Yeah, when it showed up in my feed a few hours back; I tried to see if there was any link available to capture other than the screen capture which was all that was there only. So the best way to improve seeing the deal post on FB is to already by subscribed to their FB to see the ad come up with this promo. Maybe keep refreshing the screen often until it comes up eventually, I guess to increase the ability for it to show up.
I didn’t end up subscribing to the Gillette page or following the posts.

This then showed up as a sponsored post in my feed.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1865 upvotes
Scarborough
Balduno wrote: I didn’t end up subscribing to the Gillette page or following the posts.

This then showed up as a sponsored post in my feed.
Yeah, I guess it's just luck of the draw for some. I wasn't even expecting it to show up as I tend to avoid the usual annoying ads that appear on sites like FB. Though this one turned out quite decent.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 7, 2007
12785 posts
5161 upvotes
Balduno wrote: It showed up in my Facebook feed after I searched for Gillette there.
on your computer or cell phone?
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1103 posts
576 upvotes
Richmond Hill
searched for Gillette on my phone, refreshed my facebook twice and the ad popped up. Thanks oP!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
9830 posts
4535 upvotes
Toronto
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3313 posts
1970 upvotes
GVRD
Found it. Thanks OP. I liked their FB page, and it showed up after a day.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 7, 2007
12785 posts
5161 upvotes
scv wrote: Found it. Thanks OP. I liked their FB page, and it showed up after a day.
You liked Gillette page, I assume (not Gillette Canada ...as there isn't a page for Gillette Canada ... not a fully developed one at the very least) ?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3313 posts
1970 upvotes
GVRD
Darkman wrote: You liked Gillette page, I assume (not Gillette Canada ...as there isn't a page for Gillette Canada ... not a fully developed one at the very least) ?
Yep.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1700 posts
891 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. I signed up. I never use these, they end up in a drawer to be forgotten about but this year I'll donate them

Top