• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2017 6:54 pm
[OP]
Jun 7, 2016
94 posts
2 upvotes

Girlfriend Birthday Present Recommendations

asfdasdasd
Last edited by arctictoronto on May 20th, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1022 posts
1533 upvotes
Saint John
Personalized jewelry? Something like that: Hearts Just an example.
What does she like? Food? Beauty? Sports? Games? Animals? Spa? Traveling? ......
Aug 15, 2013
8 posts
3 upvotes
OSHAWA
The Bay has a fine jewellery sale on right now. I went on-line and clicked the between $50-$100 price range and quite a few nice pieces came up. Should be something your girlfriend will adore - especially as it's coming from you. Get a gift receipt tho...just in case. lol Good Luck.
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14295 posts
1185 upvotes
Do you think we know your girlfriend better than you?
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2864 posts
2205 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
arctictoronto wrote: It's my girlfriends birthday and I am trying to get her something special and unique and was wondering if any RFDers had any good suggestions or "hot deals hahaha:. I was thinking ear rings but I feel like I need to get her something more special, looking at $50 range up to $100.
How 'bout a new boyfriend?

"Hi honey, I got you this gift after asking a bunch of random online strangers what they thought I should get you, rather than turning what I've learned about your interests and likes into a gift from the heart."

Yeah...that'll really go down well. :)

You know her better than anyone here so put some individual thought into what you think she would appreciate.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1054 posts
441 upvotes
Look at her current earrings. Does she wear big dangling ones? Tiny studs? Stone/No stone? Coloured or metal? Gold/Silver/other metal? Make sure to get something she would use. If she's a silver girl and you get her gold she may not actually use them. We can't really help with what would be more special than that because we don't know anything about her
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13583 posts
2376 upvotes
City of Vancouver
14K fidget spinner
De gustibus non est disputandum
Nov 28, 2007
506 posts
203 upvotes
Etobicoke
Perhaps you should pay attention more to her interests and likes? I mean if you have to ask strangers online, who don't know your girlfriend, for ideas for a "special" present...how special is it really?

Worst case, talk to her. Or you'll just be in this same situation next year.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11543 posts
2542 upvotes
Montreal
Ojam wrote: Do you think we know your girlfriend better than you?
Chad probably does.