[OP]
Jun 28, 2019
439 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver

Glade holiday candles pack of 4 for only $7 at Walmart, only $1.75 per candle

Retailer:
Glade
Glade holiday candles pack of 4 for only 7$ at Walmart, each candle ends up being $1.75 each, the 4 pack is a nice deal

They also have the single holiday candles for $2.50 each. I loaded up on the 4 packs to get me through the year, bought like 10. Still lots left at the Richmond and Grandview locations
Images
  • 5F40A0D9-BE62-470E-8D1B-DB1431833F48.jpeg
  • 7067B9EA-D2DD-4F03-A64F-3626BC4E369E.jpeg
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5412 posts
2387 upvotes
Vancouver
Bertuzzi44 wrote: Glade holiday candles pack of 4 for only 7$ at Walmart, each candle ends up being $1.75 each, the 4 pack is a nice deal

They also have the single holiday candles for $2.50 each. I loaded up on the 4 packs to get me through the year, bought like 10. Still lots left at the Richmond and Grandview locations

bought 2 of the 4pk the other day. hoping they would go to 75% off soon
"You gotta spend money to save money"
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5498 posts
47383 upvotes
Good deal. Picked up 9 candles for $3.90 last month.
Aug 29, 2020
54 posts
137 upvotes
got these candles from a thread on here last time and had to give them all away. Had major headaches after burning one for just under an hour. Candles are one of those items that you get what you pay for. The super cheap ones have more way chemicals and synthetic components that you're essentially burning and inhaling into your body.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3998 posts
337 upvotes
Markham
Confirmed Markville Mall and Stoufville Walmart both have these sets, Stoufville has bigger ones as well for $9, down from $18.
[OP]
Jun 28, 2019
439 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
alexkablooey wrote: got these candles from a thread on here last time and had to give them all away. Had major headaches after burning one for just under an hour. Candles are one of those items that you get what you pay for. The super cheap ones have more way chemicals and synthetic components that you're essentially burning and inhaling into your body.
I’ve never really had this issue with Glade, their candles are decent quality. Anyone else have this issue?
Dec 16, 2020
176 posts
290 upvotes
stocktrack is so garbage half the page is the guy begging for donations then adds ads on top of that and in a glitchy as hell website that looks like its from the 90s
xtreme to the maximum
[OP]
Jun 28, 2019
439 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
Still lots at the Richmond location, checked earlier today
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1078 posts
358 upvotes
Leduc
alexkablooey wrote: got these candles from a thread on here last time and had to give them all away. Had major headaches after burning one for just under an hour. Candles are one of those items that you get what you pay for. The super cheap ones have more way chemicals and synthetic components that you're essentially burning and inhaling into your body.
It's not the chemicals that cause the headache it's the scent. It's like being in a freshly painted room too long. Some scents are overpowering with these candles to the point they will smell up your room when they're not even lit.

The candy cane one is in this pack is okay but the snow one I threw out as it's ridiculously strong. Haven't tried the other two as i purchase these individually. There's only been 3-4 glade candles that smell good while not being overpowering. It's always a gamble as sniffing them through their cardboard condom hole can be very deceiving.
[OP]
Jun 28, 2019
439 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
microwave wrote: It's not the chemicals that cause the headache it's the scent. It's like being in a freshly painted room too long. Some scents are overpowering with these candles to the point they will smell up your room when they're not even lit.

The candy cane one is in this pack is okay but the snow one I threw out as it's ridiculously strong. Haven't tried the other two as i purchase these individually. There's only been 3-4 glade candles that smell good while not being overpowering. It's always a gamble as sniffing them through their cardboard condom hole can be very deceiving.
Agreed about the snow candles, will use them for the washroom

There are 4 packs which are 2 candy cane and 2 apple cinnamon
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5412 posts
2387 upvotes
Vancouver
no more at grandview
"You gotta spend money to save money"