Expired Hot Deals

[Gladstone Hotel] Toronto - July 5. $30 12 Beers of Summer all u can drink event

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2019 3:15 pm
2 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1506 posts
452 upvotes
Doesn't seem like all you can drink.
Smart Serve Genies
12 sample small beers and pay extra for more beer.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
17927 posts
15980 upvotes
Toronto
djpr wrote:
Jun 24th, 2019 3:04 pm
Doesn't seem like all you can drink.

12 sample small beers and pay extra for more beer.
it is, thread from the winter one

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/toronto ... #p28467769

"Just wanted to add a review to this (as they hold these pretty regularly):
- been going to these since they 1st started (when it was $5 or $10) - unfortunately, with it getting more and more popular (busy) and the increase in price - it's not the killer deal it once was
- they give out ~4 oz samples but you can grab as many as you like - they say "all you can taste" to skirt around the "all you can drink" bit
- it's very busy - so it will be hot and they have done their best to limit the waits - but be prepared to stand in line (which limits how much you can drink) and be pushing past people standing around
- initially, it was only smaller craft breweries (i.e. Flying Monkeys) - but it's gotten more and more slanted towards bigger 'craft' breweries (Steamwhistle, etc. - Alexander Keith was there last year for some reason -- but they own Goose Island, I believe) - still, some of the breweries bring good stuff, but they 'sell out' fast (within the first hour or two) - and then it's just the crappier beer left

This is my first time skipping one of these events as the value just isn't there anymore (think most people agree - the tickets used to sell out immediately - saw they still had tickets left a few days before this event). Anyways - still worth it, IMO - but only if you don't mind standing in line and getting mostly ho-hum beer."
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.