• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2021 12:52 pm
[OP]
May 12, 2014
919 posts
610 upvotes
Markham, ON

Glasslock Warranty in Canada

Has anyone used the Glasslock containers warranty?

I remember reading there that they have warranty for the lids, but when I check now, it's only for the U.S..
21 replies
Aug 3, 2010
42 posts
21 upvotes
Burnaby BC
Hi I just spoke to an agent at this number (800) 661-6721 and was told to send them an email at service@accenthome.com with the model number of your container and quantity of replacement lids needed along with your shipping address.

They will then ship the replacement lids free of charge. If this is true, then this is better than Glasslock USA's warranty because you are responsible for shipping costs even though the lid are free. Hope this helps.
Sep 22, 2010
578 posts
668 upvotes
Victoria
ten7ryder wrote: Hi I just spoke to an agent at this number (800) 661-6721 and was told to send them an email at service@accenthome.com with the model number of your container and quantity of replacement lids needed along with your shipping address.

They will then ship the replacement lids free of charge. If this is true, then this is better than Glasslock USA's warranty because you are responsible for shipping costs even though the lid are free. Hope this helps.
Did you ever get your replacement lids?

Thanks,
Cal.
[OP]
May 12, 2014
919 posts
610 upvotes
Markham, ON
calvados.boualrd wrote: Did you ever get your replacement lids?

Thanks,
Cal.
I emailed the address but never got a reply or anything in the mail.
Sep 22, 2010
578 posts
668 upvotes
Victoria
Bobberts wrote: I emailed the address but never got a reply or anything in the mail.
Crap, that's not cool. I just chatted with them via the number Ryder listed, and they told me the same as him. Email model, and quantity and they will ship. Hey Ten7Ryder...did you ever get yours?

Thanks,
Cal.
Mar 18, 2018
1 posts
I've just emailed accent-fairchild and asked for a replacement lid for a glasslock container, I used the "contact us" link on their site, and I also emailed them as per Ten7.
I did receive a auto reply from the contact us email, so hoping to hear back within their window of 48-72 hours. Fingers crossed.

Chris G
Vancouver, BC
Sep 22, 2010
578 posts
668 upvotes
Victoria
I've been waiting for 3 weeks now and haven't heard squat since sending the email.

Thanks,
Cal.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2004
4348 posts
890 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone successfully managed to get replacement lids from Glasslock?
Sep 22, 2010
578 posts
668 upvotes
Victoria
JHW wrote: Has anyone successfully managed to get replacement lids from Glasslock?
Yes I did finally get mine. It took ages, but they arrived. Can't say that they are holding up any better though. In fact they fit worse than the original ones, and required some surgery with a knife to get the tabs to lock onto the glass containers. They wouldn't even click into place in the beginning.

Thanks,
Cal.
May 14, 2018
1 posts
3 upvotes
I called this number 1-800-661-6721 and gave my shipping info and all the model numbers for dishes I had with busted lids and less than a week later I have just received a WHOLE NEW SET of dishes. I guess they don't carry the exact model I have any more and replaced them with similar dishes and lids. Incredible customer service!!!!
Images
  • 20180515_094954.jpg
Sep 4, 2018
2 posts
2 upvotes
I just used the 1800 number, and got a prompt response from Rosanna. Super-helpful and friendly! Hopefully the lids will come within a week, as promised. Thanks so much for this thread; apparently there's no Glasslock website for Canada. Doesn't a positive customer service experience just make your day?!
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1434 posts
73 upvotes
it's a scam - i sent an email a while back and haven't got a response in months
[removed]
Sep 22, 2010
578 posts
668 upvotes
Victoria
EchoAngel911 wrote: it's a scam - i sent an email a while back and haven't got a response in months
Nice try, but no, it is not a scam.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2008
10143 posts
1613 upvotes
I'll give their number a call and hope it works out
Jan 5, 2017
285 posts
185 upvotes
montreal
I sent them an email a long time ago, multiple emails in fact, and never heard back. I eventually called and got great help, they sent me 1 if not 2 replacement lids along with the the glass bottom! I told them I had emailed them multiple times and the lady was surprised so she investigated and found out that my email (which is just a normal gmail account) had gone into their spam/junk/whatever folder and that's why "they never got my email". Who knows if its true or not, but regardless, call and dont email!
Sep 4, 2018
2 posts
2 upvotes
JonoH34231 wrote: I just used the 1800 number, and got a prompt response from Rosanna. Super-helpful and friendly! Hopefully the lids will come within a week, as promised. Thanks so much for this thread; apparently there's no Glasslock website for Canada. Doesn't a positive customer service experience just make your day?!
Just to update that I never did receive the lids. Am going to try again as another one has now broken, and it seems at least some people get good customer service!
Jan 30, 2012
20 posts
1 upvote
VANCOUVER
I have several lids where the lids broke too. Talked to a lady named Rosanna and said she would call back. She never called back so I sent numerous emails and requests for callback @ customer service and still they don't respond. Quite disappointed on their warranty.
Jan 21, 2020
1 posts
I called and same as a previous poster, they very quickly shipped a brand new set of containers as the lids were no longer available. Was kinda shocked. I'd give them a call rather than deal with email.
Jun 29, 2006
93 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
I used the contact form on their website last year and never heard back from them. Tried it again this month. They sent me two replacement containers in a week. I'm assuming the lids are OOS or discontinued (the glasslock USA website didn't have them in stock when I checked last month).
Sep 25, 2006
12 posts
11 upvotes
Emailed with my Glasslock and contact details this morning, and got a response back in less than 2 hours, with a file number and confirmation that a lid to be shipped to me within "5 to 12 working business days." Fingers crossed, but so far I'm pleased with the way this is headed!