Expired Hot Deals

Glow Gardens - Boxing Day Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2020 4:09 pm
8 replies
Nov 3, 2006
245 posts
230 upvotes
FYI to anyone considering it, I wouldn't go to Glow Vancouver for free. I went last night for the first time and it was so bad. Just basic lights in a well-lit room but kids might like it?
[OP]
Mar 12, 2013
585 posts
258 upvotes
YEG
i am planning to go this Monday at Edmonton. Will update the experience later.

The price looks a bit overhyped. 20$ per adult and 15$ for kids... plus the service fees that they collect..I think this is the first time in Edmonton. Heard good reviews about it.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2018
1023 posts
940 upvotes
This is an indoor event so easy for parents if you have a toddler.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
2741 posts
3212 upvotes
Langley
dinostars wrote: FYI to anyone considering it, I wouldn't go to Glow Vancouver for free. I went last night for the first time and it was so bad. Just basic lights in a well-lit room but kids might like it?
I was there too yesterday.
What a huge waste of money.
Whole family cost almost $100, we were all done under 30min and even the kids didn't want to stay any longer. Looking at their FB comments, people have same complaints. We went to Langley last year and it was huge with lot more things to do.
I still wouldn't bother at 50% off. I'll try Abbotsford next year.
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
10491 posts
2754 upvotes
Vancouver
Abbotsford is way better. Still open until Jan 4 if you're interested.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
1211 posts
371 upvotes
Not that good in Edmonton after tickets, single car entry/parking, $2 storage for each coat and then that visible warehouse look around and above
Dec 2, 2009
276 posts
94 upvotes
Saskatoon
The Saskatoon one was also not worth the money. They definitely built it up to be a lot cooler and with more to do than it/there was. Would have been more reasonable at about half the price so this deal puts things a bit more inline though.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1180 posts
551 upvotes
Anyone go to the Toronto location? Would you say it was worth the drive and cost?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)