• Sep 27th, 2020 4:14 pm
[OP]
Mar 25, 2012
248 posts
36 upvotes
Ottawa

Gluten free pasta

Hello all,

Does anyone know where to get gluten-free pasta in bulk for a cheap price of course?
4 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19618 posts
6555 upvotes
Toronto
Bulk Barn. (no packaging)
Costco might have some also.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29038 posts
14586 upvotes
Costco does indeed have some non flour based. What it's actually based on seems to change pretty frequently.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
[OP]
Mar 25, 2012
248 posts
36 upvotes
Ottawa
Update... the gluten free area in the organic section at Loblaws is where I should have gone. Instead of the pasta section. There you can find a pound of rice pasta for around 2.50. Much better than in the pasta aisle. Taste/ quality is about the same. If you want really good quality, then it has to be the expensive Italian stuff.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3913 posts
3767 upvotes
Toronto
StTakla1 wrote: Update... the gluten free area in the organic section at Loblaws is where I should have gone. Instead of the pasta section. There you can find a pound of rice pasta for around 2.50. Much better than in the pasta aisle. Taste/ quality is about the same. If you want really good quality, then it has to be the expensive Italian stuff.
If you're looking for rice noodle check the international section of most grocery stores, rice noodles have always been avaliable and fairly cheap, a pound of T&T branded is usually under $1.50.