Winnipeg

Anno 1800 $26.88

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
66%
Retailer:
GMG
Anno 1800 base version $26.88 on GMG. Complete edition at $61.44 comes with season pass 1 and 2.

COMPLETE EDITION

Enhance your Anno 1800™ experience with the Complete Edition including the following digital content:

Anno 1800™ - Full Game

Season 2 Pass, which includes 3 upcoming DLCs:

Seat of Power: Show off the power of your city with a prestigious palace and government departments that can boost your economy with a variety of policies.
Bright Harvest: Bring the wonders of mechanized farming to the countryside as you boost the efficiency of your farms with tractors and more.
Land of Lions: Travel to the Southern continent and join forces with an embattled Emperor to bring life to the desert using a new irrigation system.
And 3 exclusive ornaments

Season 1 Pass, which includes The Sunken Treasure, Botanica and The Passage DLCs
Last edited by divx on Jul 22nd, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WTB amazon gc @90%
50 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7269 posts
1313 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
divx wrote: Anno 1800 base version $26.88 on GMG. Complete edition at $61.44 comes with season pass 1 and 2.
I was just looking at it today. I should pick it up.
Probably going for the Complete Edition
Steam: SpectralMeat
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37372 posts
5238 upvotes
Winnipeg
SpectralMeat wrote: I was just looking at it today. I should pick it up.
Probably going for the Complete Edition
I'm thinking about getting it as well, but I can't decide between the base game and the complete edition, convince me?
WTB amazon gc @90%
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24337 posts
31225 upvotes
Linus' favorite game.

Hate to say it, but it's not bad.

I've stopped gaming some time ago, but the theoretical idea that this game exists pleases me.

This was made for 43" 4K IPS / OLED / MicroLED TV-Monitors.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37372 posts
5238 upvotes
Winnipeg
redflagdealsguy wrote: Linus' favorite game.
Hate to say it, but it's not bad.
I've stopped gaming some time ago, but the theoretical idea that this game exists pleases me.
This was made for 43" 4K IPS / OLED / MicroLED TV-Monitors.
Text too small or something? What do you mean it needs 43" monitor.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24337 posts
31225 upvotes
divx wrote: Text too small or something? What do you mean it needs 43" monitor.
There's something glorious about this kind of game on a 43" panel.

There's no 'need' ... just want.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5692 posts
3831 upvotes
Toronto
Been on RFD for almost 17 years, more than 33k posts, doesn't put price in title :facepalm:
Feb 1, 2017
483 posts
821 upvotes
divx wrote: I'm thinking about getting it as well, but I can't decide between the base game and the complete edition, convince me?
Fantastic game. Its like mixing cities skylines and civ's in a way. Its definitely for people that don't like the combat aspect of games like civs and like the designing aspect of cities. Also RTS's in general, as it plays like and RTS over a turn-based game. I bought it during the epic coupon sale, which was the cheapest way to do it, as you could get the 1st DLC for cheap, making the complete edition not worth. ATM The 1st DLC adds a good amount of cool content, but I'm unconvinced on the second DLC pack as of right now, but the final DLC seems to be the big one that'll make it worth the money.
Dec 22, 2012
728 posts
910 upvotes
Mississauga
I love anno games, I bought 2070 complete during the steam sale. But I feel like I'm going to wait on this one for the complete as well so I can get all the dlc in one.

They re-released 1404 that I've got my eye on too. From what I've read though 1800 is the best one hands down
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37372 posts
5238 upvotes
Winnipeg
ryokoseigo wrote: Fantastic game. Its like mixing cities skylines and civ's in a way. Its definitely for people that don't like the combat aspect of games like civs and like the designing aspect of cities. Also RTS's in general, as it plays like and RTS over a turn-based game. I bought it during the epic coupon sale, which was the cheapest way to do it, as you could get the 1st DLC for cheap, making the complete edition not worth. ATM The 1st DLC adds a good amount of cool content, but I'm unconvinced on the second DLC pack as of right now, but the final DLC seems to be the big one that'll make it worth the money.
I remember the epic sale, but that price was higher than this, at least the base version was.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Feb 1, 2017
483 posts
821 upvotes
divx wrote: I remember the epic sale, but that price was higher than this, at least the base version was.
It was 25.99 base game during the sale with the coupon. 10.50 for the 1st season pass. Would have been 25$ish for the second, making it better than the complete edition, which wasn't discounted as heavily. Making the full set 57.4$ if you bought it all separately. I still have 1 coupon leftover so I'm hoping they release the final dlc before it expires so I can find out if it's worth buying.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7269 posts
1313 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
So the census is to buy the standard edition and pick up the dlc later instead of the complete edition?
Steam: SpectralMeat
Feb 1, 2017
483 posts
821 upvotes
SpectralMeat wrote: So the census is to buy the standard edition and pick up the dlc later instead of the complete edition?
Not atm no. That will be notably more money in the long run unless your willing to wait for the season passes to go down in price/have a sale. ATM the second season pass isn't fully worth its price, but it'll likely be worth it with the final release. at 26+35+25, its notably cheaper to get the complete edition. 60$ for the complete is just a better price so long as you like the game. Considering base+Sp1 is 50+$ 12$ for the other pass is a good deal.
Feb 6, 2017
244 posts
489 upvotes
SpectralMeat wrote: So the census is to buy the standard edition and pick up the dlc later instead of the complete edition?
Get the bundle, the extra DLC gives the game more that you can enjoy now. Superb game if you like builders with depth in the production chains and quests that come with the DLC.

Prepare for many hours of fun.
Dec 22, 2012
728 posts
910 upvotes
Mississauga
MercadorHG wrote: Can you play without Uplay?
Nope... It's now the Ubisoft way Slightly Smiling Face lol even games you buy on steam go through Uplay
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1724 posts
1329 upvotes
Quebec City
xhalo21 wrote: Nope... It's now the Ubisoft way Slightly Smiling Face lol even games you buy on steam go through Uplay
Then no sale :) Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
MercadorHG wrote: Then no sale :) Thanks!
Don't be scared of the unknown. Uplay won't affect you computer performance in any way or cause anything to break. Just give it a try...
0 tolerance for BS.
If I downvote, chances are it's less about the deal, and more about OP's inability to take criticism and constantly favoring their deal due to their ego.
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3725 posts
2046 upvotes
grayhal wrote: Don't be scared of the unknown. Uplay won't affect you computer performance in any way or cause anything to break. Just give it a try...
It will if you're running they're stupid launcher via Wine in Linux.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
txenglan wrote: It will if you're running they're stupid launcher via Wine in Linux.
I totally agree. So guys if you are using Linux, don't use Uplay in Wine. Totally disregard that the game itself may have more issues rather than the Uplay app itself. So save your time and stick to what works.

For the rest of the people using Windows, you guys shouldn't have any problem.
0 tolerance for BS.
If I downvote, chances are it's less about the deal, and more about OP's inability to take criticism and constantly favoring their deal due to their ego.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)