Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GreenmanGaming.com

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $4USD; Wolfenstein: The New Order $12USD

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2015 9:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21528 upvotes
Toronto

[GreenmanGaming.com] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $4USD; Wolfenstein: The New Order $12USD

Deal Link:
Price:
$4.99
Expiry:
July 15, 2015
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $4 w/ voucher GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF
[IMG]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam ... header.jpg[/IMG]
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/p ... d-blood/#b
*Wolfenstein®: The Old Blood is a standalone prequel to the critically acclaimed first-person action-adventure shooter, Wolfenstein®: The New Order.
Third party DRM: Steam - This game requires a free Steam account to play.

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $12 w/ voucher GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF
[IMG]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam ... header.jpg[/IMG]
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/p ... w-order/#b
Third party DRM: Steam - This game requires a free Steam account to play.
37 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7276 posts
1326 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Awesome prices, thanks!
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7257 posts
9331 upvotes
Scarbs
I've hit a bit of a dry spell in terms of games to play - does this get the MTommy seal of approval?
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5075 posts
2867 upvotes
Hmm... as usual I paid $12.49 during Steam Sale. Haven't played it.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15636 posts
6197 upvotes
aeba7 wrote: I've hit a bit of a dry spell in terms of games to play - does this get the MTommy seal of approval?
Great reviews. The price is quite good, though there is no multiplayer.
Sep 13, 2004
449 posts
63 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks. Picked up both for $16usd.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7434 posts
2384 upvotes
Richmond Hill
about the same price as a month ago during the summer sale.

One of the best FPS out there.
Nov 28, 2007
540 posts
227 upvotes
Etobicoke
I got this game on the Xbox One on sale awhile back, and discovered that it was one of those rare FPS games that gave me motion sickness. I powered through the first 3 levels and then proceeded to lie on the couch with my eyes closed regretting nothing (story seemed really interesting and I love alternate timeline historical fiction) yet everything (I wanted to vomit yet not because vomiting is gross). Not sure what triggers this for me in like 1 out of 50 FPS games, might be a combination of the frames per second, resolution, FOV, or what I suspect most; the constant need to look down and press "x" to pick up health, armor, and ammo/guns.

I'm willing to risk the $12 to see if I can handle it more on the PC as I would really like to see what happens in the story so thank you (Thanked) for pointing out this deal! Will redeem and download to steam later tonight.
Dec 10, 2013
96 posts
24 upvotes
DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX
Great games, lots of fun
Nov 18, 2004
483 posts
5 upvotes
tokihamai wrote: I got this game on the Xbox One on sale awhile back, and discovered that it was one of those rare FPS games that gave me motion sickness. I powered through the first 3 levels and then proceeded to lie on the couch with my eyes closed regretting nothing (story seemed really interesting and I love alternate timeline historical fiction) yet everything (I wanted to vomit yet not because vomiting is gross). Not sure what triggers this for me in like 1 out of 50 FPS games, might be a combination of the frames per second, resolution, FOV, or what I suspect most; the constant need to look down and press "x" to pick up health, armor, and ammo/guns.

I'm willing to risk the $12 to see if I can handle it more on the PC as I would really like to see what happens in the story so thank you (Thanked) for pointing out this deal! Will redeem and download to steam later tonight.
Bloom, HDR or combination of is my speculation on that. Happened to me in the marathon sessions of FO:NV. It was possible to disable it and save my optic nerves.

If this is configurable in the PC version try disabling although graphical experience would be impacted. That's what I love most about PC titles is the amount of tweakability.
Jul 18, 2008
76 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Got Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and Bioshock: Infinite for $10 USD/$13.17 Cad. Thanks Op!

Ninja Edit: I checked steamdb and this price for Old Blood even with conversion and our *****ty dollar is still the historic low!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9427 posts
6863 upvotes
Toronto
that is an unreal deal for literally the best single player FPS in years. If you don't have this already, now is the time

Also just my opinion having played through The New Order twice and The old blood at launch, play The Old Blood first even though it's newer. It's a prequel to The New Order and while it's really good The New Order is the real show.
Aug 23, 2010
997 posts
501 upvotes
Great deals on these games. I finished The New Order and am about half way through the Old Blood right now. If you're on the fence just be aware that GMG sold out of keys to ESOL when it was on sale earlier this week. I don't know what the supply of these games is but I would expect that they will be heavy sellers.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2008
1003 posts
125 upvotes
Sweet! ive been wanting to play these games for a while! I knew that my patience would pay off. Im just waiting for a GTAV Price drop... but i doubt thats coming anytime soon.

Thanks OP!
Jun 29, 2013
140 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
I finished New Blood when it came out and loved it. But heard Old Blood was not nearly as good.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3155 posts
6006 upvotes
London, Ontario
Eisenhorne wrote: I finished New Blood when it came out and loved it. But heard Old Blood was not nearly as good.
I've tried Googling New Blood and it doesn't seem to exist. Were you making a joke or something? And Old Blood got 78 on Metacritic. That sounds pretty good to me, being that 80 is considered "great".
Jun 29, 2013
140 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
SoldierZeroB wrote: I've tried Googling New Blood and it doesn't seem to exist. Were you making a joke or something? And Old Blood got 78 on Metacritic. That sounds pretty good to me, being that 80 is considered "great". I don't think my PC can run this game though.
Lol I mean to say New Order. New Blood and Old Blood seemed to make sense though! I read the Kotaku review: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... P2ZZ-2sDyw

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)