Expired Hot Deals

The GO Collection or Hitman Essentials for iOS $0.99, Lara Croft GO or Hitman GO for Android $0.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2016 1:09 pm
[OP]
Jun 10, 2015
277 posts
708 upvotes
Montreal, QC

The GO Collection or Hitman Essentials for iOS $0.99, Lara Croft GO or Hitman GO for Android $0.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.99
18 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1321 posts
889 upvotes
Toronto, ON
actng wrote: where's Android
Everywhere
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
12492 posts
7082 upvotes
Brampton
Hitman sniper is also 99 cents

Oops read too quickly thought OP said GO essentials missed that Hitman Essentials is also on sale. Got too excited as they are my fav mobile time killers
Last edited by tebore on Oct 12th, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14707 posts
4810 upvotes
Montreal
what about this review:

"I bought this game, but they still want more money to unlock levels. What a scam! "
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1281 posts
945 upvotes
JackWhyte wrote: what about this review:

"I bought this game, but they still want more money to unlock levels. What a scam! "
That's simply false, you can play all the levels without paying. You just need to unlock them via progression. Both games actually came out with a new campaign post-release for free. I got the Android version for both Lara Croft GO and Hitman GO and finished both.

For Hitman Sniper I think they're working on a new map but I'm not sure if it has been released or if it will be free. Otherwise the whole game only has one map just different target/missions.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Nov 21, 2009
404 posts
188 upvotes
Moncton
Thanks for the heads-up OP. Already owned Lara Croft GO and went to purchase Hitman via iTunes and it must have glitched out; somehow managed to get the game for free. Kinda feel bad now.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1703 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
XOMTOR wrote: Thanks for the heads-up OP. Already owned Lara Croft GO and went to purchase Hitman via iTunes and it must have glitched out; somehow managed to get the game for free. Kinda feel bad now.
The same happened for me. You can thank Apple's "Complete My Bundle" feature for that. Since you already bought one of the apps in the bundle, the amount you paid for that app is deducted from the price of the bundle. Since the bundle is currently on sale for less than what you paid for the single app, you get the second app for free!
Nov 21, 2009
404 posts
188 upvotes
Moncton
andrewhaji wrote:
The same happened for me. You can thank Apple's "Complete My Bundle" feature for that. Since you already bought one of the apps in the bundle, the amount you paid for that app is deducted from the price of the bundle. Since the bundle is currently on sale for less than what you paid for the single app, you get the second app for free!
Thanks for the explanation. Interesting.
Apr 5, 2005
301 posts
371 upvotes
HELL
Already own hitman, it won't let me buy either lara croft go or the bundle. "There was an error with the iTunes Store"
Nov 26, 2005
43 posts
20 upvotes
B.C.
That's actually a good deal, the Hitman game is quite fun, especially for $0.99
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1786 posts
1163 upvotes
Toronto
Hitman GO was great. Thanks OP, hope the Lara Croft one is too.

(Any feedback on Hitman Sniper?)
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1474 posts
356 upvotes
Thanks OP. Trying to get into mobile gaming, and wish there was some kind of function to set 'reminders' on games to know when they're discounted.
Oct 12, 2016
1 posts
signore wrote: Thanks OP. Trying to get into mobile gaming, and wish there was some kind of function to set 'reminders' on games to know when they're discounted.
App sliced alerts is a good site for that. You get sent an email daily with a rundown of all the apps on sale etc but you can also set up alerts for specific apps you want to watch.

http://appsliced.co/
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2084 posts
1566 upvotes
Montreal
signore wrote: Thanks OP. Trying to get into mobile gaming, and wish there was some kind of function to set 'reminders' on games to know when they're discounted.
If you're on iOS, you can check out AppShopper. You can occasionally check the price drops section to see what was recently discounted. You can add stuff to your wishlist and you'll get emails when something on your wishlist drops in price. I'm sure there is a site that tracks Android app prices as well.