Health & Wellness

Which is the go to electric toothbrush

[OP]
Nov 11, 2013
223 posts
60 upvotes
London

Which is the go to electric toothbrush

The one that is known to be the best? There are too many choices out there. :rolleyes:
10 replies
Nov 4, 2009
26 posts
6 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have used both Oral B and Sonic Care. I find that Oral B is good and not too expensive. Sonic Care is more expensive but provides me a more through cleaning. The real problem is I still need to brush my teeth twice a day and floss.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
1640 posts
962 upvotes
Toronto
Oral B. Have been using the brands for years. Always wanted to give SonicCare a shot.
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
14455 posts
8662 upvotes
Toronto
2 dentists in the family...they recommend Sonicare
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3574 posts
1237 upvotes
Thornhill
I went from Interplak years ago, to Oral B, and finally to Sonicare.
And I can tell you Sonicare is by far the best out there.

You don't need to buy expensive models - this basic model Philips Sonicare DailyClean Clean 2100 is only $29.99 at Amazon. It uses the same brush head and sonic speed as their most expensive ones. So it cleans as well as the more expensive models, which has slimmer and lighter bodies, better batteries, brush head change reminder (which is an annoyance) and different "modes" (which you will never use).
Dec 13, 2007
71 posts
5 upvotes
Yup after years with Braun finally switched to Sonicare. Feels like its cleaning more vigoursly. Not sure if if its due to up and down vs circular cleaning.
[OP]
Nov 11, 2013
223 posts
60 upvotes
London
nosnoop wrote: I went from Interplak years ago, to Oral B, and finally to Sonicare.
And I can tell you Sonicare is by far the best out there.

You don't need to buy expensive models - this basic model Philips Sonicare DailyClean Clean 2100 is only $29.99 at Amazon. It uses the same brush head and sonic speed as their most expensive ones. So it cleans as well as the more expensive models, which has slimmer and lighter bodies, better batteries, brush head change reminder (which is an annoyance) and different "modes" (which you will never use).
Thank you buying that one 🧡🧡
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1876 posts
638 upvotes
Toronto
Sonicare, and don’t bother with the premium versions. The regular one is just as good. Also suggest getting the replacement heads at Costco when they are on sale (39.99 for 5, about twice a year)
Celebrating 18+ years on RFD!