7101 posts
4646 upvotes

Godspeed Brewery - 15% off 24 can mixed cases; free Toronto delivery

Deal Link:
Savings:
15%
Retailer:
Godspeed Brewery

15% off 24 can mixed cases. There's 3 different mixed packs to choose from. Free next day shipping to M2-M9 postal codes in Toronto.

Rare sale for one of the top craft brewers in the city: my personal faves are the Yuzu and Ochame Green Tea beers.
61 replies
Dec 15, 2020
47 posts
162 upvotes
Thank you very much! Just ordered a Bit of Everything Mixed Case.
Jul 18, 2006
759 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
I find these guys very overpriced.... But that's just me
Jan 14, 2013
243 posts
209 upvotes
Ontario
Best brewery in Ontario. You pay for quality and these people bring it.
Aug 6, 2019
44 posts
53 upvotes
Thanks for sharing! Just ordered the regular mixed case. This is one of my favourite breweries. This rarely, if ever, goes on sale. Cheers!!
Dec 15, 2019
541 posts
1629 upvotes
Markham
antime1 wrote: I find these guys very overpriced.... But that's just me

im with you, 24 quantity for $72 + $15 shipping (outside city of Toronto) = $3.625per
Aug 25, 2019
699 posts
718 upvotes
ahhh me Irish Roots.... :twisted:

So when you're slamming down these don't forget this toast ....

“May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven
half an hour before the devil knows you're dead”
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." — Mae Jemison
Jan 14, 2013
243 posts
209 upvotes
Ontario
Minimo07 wrote: im with you, 24 quantity for $72 + $15 shipping (outside city of Toronto) = $3.625per
Godspeed beers are more of a 1 or 2 kinda beer in a sitting, rather than a large amount. If you compare with Left Field they’re pretty similar in price and they both use the shortie cans.
Jul 2, 2018
71 posts
29 upvotes
I would rather have the cool beer for $1. purpose is to get wasted so $1 beer or $3 beer it all taste tge same.
Dec 15, 2020
47 posts
162 upvotes
I wouldn't normally pay this price, but for a once a year treat, I'm in.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1767 posts
807 upvotes
Bummer's Roost
I don't think 15% off a overpriced product is a hot deal. Just because their cost of production is so high, doesn't mean it is worth 3 or 4 bucks a can.
Jan 14, 2013
243 posts
209 upvotes
Ontario
eager beaver wrote: I don't think 15% off a overpriced product is a hot deal. Just because their cost of production is so high, doesn't mean it is worth 3 or 4 bucks a can.
15% off very good beer is a deal. Just because it isn’t for you doesn't magically make it a bad deal. The head brewer is award winning and has been a positive influence on the craft beer scene in Toronto. Think of this beer as “fine wine” or a step up from cheap whiskey. Same deal, different tastes.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2005
2966 posts
729 upvotes
Toronto
mixed case is sold out :( I would have liked to try it.
leishmann wrote: 15% off very good beer is a deal. Just because it isn’t for you doesn't magically make it a bad deal. The head brewer is award winning and has been a positive influence on the craft beer scene in Toronto. Think of this beer as “fine wine” or a step up from cheap whiskey. Same deal, different tastes.
Not even that... This isn't coors light, mass produced using corn syrup. The idea isn't that you're drinking 8 cans of this in one sitting.
Dec 19, 2002
751 posts
120 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
johnsmith99 wrote: I would rather have the cool beer for $1. purpose is to get wasted so $1 beer or $3 beer it all taste tge same.
Some of us have taste buds that work and we don't just drink beer to get wasted.
Jan 14, 2013
243 posts
209 upvotes
Ontario
Super_Chicken wrote: mixed case is sold out :( I would have liked to try it.

Not even that... This isn't coors light, mass produced using corn syrup. The idea isn't that you're drinking 8 cans of this in one sitting.
Exactly. Drink a couple of these for taste, and if you want to get drunk then switch to something else. Hoping to support them in person next year - I miss their taproom... food is unreal.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2363 posts
2067 upvotes
Oakville
Wouldn’t mind giving them a shot, but I am not feeling the $15 delivery fee for Mississauga
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7101 posts
4646 upvotes
eager beaver wrote: I don't think 15% off a overpriced product is a hot deal. Just because their cost of production is so high, doesn't mean it is worth 3 or 4 bucks a can.
These guys never go on sale; went thru their Insta and they didn't have this promo the last couple Boxing Days. Probably a pandemic one-off since their brewpub is closed.

Personally I'm trying to avoid the LCBO and shopping directly with local brewers and wine shops during the pandemic. Working on Bandit Brewery atm and not sure if I have fridge space for the Godspeed promo. Face With Tears Of Joy

Also, Godspeed is a good picnic date beer. Personal experience from the summer. Face With Tears Of Joy
Jul 2, 2018
71 posts
29 upvotes
Hold your horses ppl. Once the lockdown will be extended next month these so called local brewery will lower their overpriced beers just like back in April. People keep yelling buy local buy local. I would if their beers are not overpriced. For $2/can i wouldnt mind but jeez some are over $3 and have weird shapes on the cans. just my 2 cents. after all we are rfd'llers.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
4853 posts
2881 upvotes
johnsmith99 wrote: Hold your horses ppl. Once the lockdown will be extended next month these so called local brewery will lower their overpriced beers just like back in April. People keep yelling buy local buy local. I would if their beers are not overpriced. For $2/can i wouldnt mind but jeez some are over $3 and have weird shapes on the cans. just my 2 cents. after all we are rfd'llers.
Like others said, these aren't the beers to buy if you're used to throwing back 24 Lakers in a night. These are more 1-2 beer a day type thing, high quality small batch beers - hence the higher price. ~$3.25/355ml seems to be an average price for these beers in the city.

Not sure what you're going on about shapes, though.