Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
gog.com

FREE PC Game Wasteland 2 Director's Cut version!! DRM-free ($34 on Steam)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 1:19 pm
Nov 7, 2017
175 posts
492 upvotes

FREE PC Game Wasteland 2 Director's Cut version!! DRM-free ($34 on Steam)

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
December 13, 2019
Retailer:
gog.com
gog.com is giving away Wasteland 2, a decent title and having a winter sale as of now.
Just need to add the game to your account at gog.com now, and check out when the counter reaches 0
-> EDIT: It's LIVE now, the game will be added to your library right away
Happy gaming!

Update: Thanks for member @nanmo091032 you can also get Wasteland 1 for free:
https://www.gog.com/account
click Wasteland 2 Director's Cut
choose more->SERIAL KEYS to redeem
Images
  • e72ebeb9c30945347abbf5976924a85dd4f0983f15c19bd209c96b44c935074e_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg
Last edited by Kyuuan on Dec 12th, 2019 9:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
33 replies
Aug 13, 2019
96 posts
104 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
Thanks for the heads-up and enjoy the +1!
Sep 26, 2008
820 posts
691 upvotes
Free giveaway for Wasteland 2 on GOG. On the big banner at the top of the page.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
Good game. Hard game. Thanks OP
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Nov 7, 2017
175 posts
492 upvotes
You'll get 2 versions of the game in your acc: plain and Director's cut version, which adds:

-Complete Graphics Overhaul: Rebuilt in Unity 5, Wasteland 2's environments and characters have been updated to take advantage of the latest graphics technologies.
-Perks &: Quirks: Customize your squad even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses... and drawbacks.
-Precision Strikes: Fire on your enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks! Cripple a leg to slow an enemy down, fire on their gun to blast it to bits, or aim for the head to knock them senseless – or blow it clean off.
-Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialog have been added for the game's characters and companions, bringing the Wasteland to life like never before.
-One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Why not try a Rocket Launcher! Basically the same thing... right?
-Enhanced Classic RPG Game Play: Classic RPG game play ideas updated with modern design philosophies.
-Decision Making... with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity to the players choices, every decision matters in the outcome of the story.
-Huge & Customizable: Dozens of hours of game. Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. Dozens of skills. Even the UI can be customized.
Sep 23, 2010
943 posts
3515 upvotes
T Dot
Thanks OP
42h left, which means ending Dec 13 9am EST
Jun 12, 2013
493 posts
354 upvotes
Is this game good? Should I start with Wasteland?

I just add these games to my library and never play them.

Thanks OP
Apr 21, 2012
883 posts
1049 upvotes
Ontario
Does gog have it's own game store or is the key for steam?
Jun 12, 2013
493 posts
354 upvotes
mobbie wrote: Does gog have it's own game store or is the key for steam?
Does not look like it is for Steam.

You download an executable, looks like their own platform.
Nov 7, 2017
175 posts
492 upvotes
mobbie wrote: Does gog have it's own game store or is the key for steam?
They have their own platform to organize game (Gog Galaxy) and connect to Steam (Gog Connect), but the best thing about gog is that they are completely DRM-free, so you can download all the games you bought to your SSD and choose to play anytime, without internet connection :)
What I usually do: Click on game -> Download offline backup game installers -> Install on hard drive and play (I dont use Download and Install now option)
Nov 4, 2014
244 posts
166 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Kyuuan wrote: They have their own platform to organize game (Gog Galaxy) and connect to Steam (Gog Connect), but the best thing about gog is that they are completely DRM-free, so you can download all the games you bought to your SSD and choose to play anytime, without internet connection :)
What I usually do: Click on game -> Download offline backup game installers -> Install on hard drive and play (I dont use Download and Install now option)
I assume I need to install GOG Galaxy to access the Download offline backup option you mention?
Nov 7, 2017
175 posts
492 upvotes
Spudly204 wrote: I assume I need to install GOG Galaxy to access the Download offline backup option you mention?
No, you can go straight to download offline backup. Once u bought the games, its yours forever
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2996 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
thanks OP.
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)