ON

FREE The Witcher: Enhanced Edition + GWENT Card Keg

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Retailer:
GOG
Subscribe to newsletter and get FREE Witcher: Enhance + GWENT Card Keg

If you don't have an account when you register you get some pretty decent deals for their games too. GOG is from the guys who made the Witcher series (CD Projekt Red), plus the games are all DRM free, worth supporting IMO
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2495 posts
1719 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks OP!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Apr 14, 2017
593 posts
525 upvotes
Says:
Sorry, you must have GWENT in your game library in order to be eligible for this offer
Sep 11, 2012
15 posts
85 upvotes
Figured this out.

1. Claim Gwent: The Witcher Card Game for free on GOG
2. Download GOG Galaxy and log-in
3. Search for the Gwent in your GOG Galaxy library and click on it
4. Press the banner with special GOG.com offer: "Get a free card keg and The Witcher game", on the right side of the page

If you don't want to download the Gwent game to get The Witcher you can start the install then immediately cancel and GWENT will still be in your games library. Then follow step 4 and you should see The Witcher 100% off.

Source of steps was found here.
Dec 18, 2018
27 posts
38 upvotes
Ontario
To get GWENT in your library, you need to download the GoG galaxy and then GWENT (both free, just need to sign up for an account on GOG). Then this offer should work.
[OP]
Feb 11, 2019
313 posts
376 upvotes
ON
GWENT is a free standalone card game that originated in the Witcher series, worth a play if you haven't tried it before, quite different mechanics to Hearthstone for example.
Nov 8, 2005
88 posts
59 upvotes
Thanks OP, going to check out this game because I've only played III and really liked it.
Sep 8, 2004
960 posts
99 upvotes
I had to actually do the Install of GWENT to have it in my library so it would let me claim the offer, in case that happens to anyone else.