Expired Hot Deals

[GOG] Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY Edition PC $20.99 CAN (new all time low price)

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2019 4:50 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY Edition PC $20.99 CAN (new all time low price)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
70%
Retailer:
GOG
https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_ ... 628dc194c5

Supposedly a new all time low on price from anywhere.

Last edited by LetsMakeADeal2013 on May 30th, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3122 posts
3088 upvotes
GTA
You don't need to make a separate thread for every game on sale on GOG. One thread with a link to each game is good with a title something like new low price on various PC games.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
tew wrote: You don't need to make a separate thread for every game on sale on GOG. One thread with a link to each game is good with a title something like new low price on various PC games.
Actually when you fill out the form to post something it asks for a discount % and you can't enter one for every game so I did it this way. In the past I have made threads where it shows all the prices for games and different versions and have one actually up today after people complained about the way I did it. Anyway people complaining about sharing deals on a deal site is funny. It is not my fault it isn't the deal they are looking for. Heck appreciate the time the person put into doing it instead of complaining but people just like to complain these days.

Anyway all I know is this is a good deal on the GOTY version of this. End of story.