Alberta

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition *FREE*

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
GOG
'You have to install Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. It's free to play, so that's not a huge deal. And if you've dabbled in the card-playing mini-game in The Witcher 3, you'll know it's an enjoyable pastime on its own'

'Once you've installed Gwent, you must also subscribe to the GOG.com newsletter (you can unsubscribe any time) and then you'll have access to a free copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition'

'You also get a free Gwent Card Keg, which will come in handy if you plan to continue playing Gwent'

Follow Instuctions In This Link

10 replies
Jul 1, 2015
94 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
If you're playing this game for the first time, consider HD texture mods.
Feb 8, 2009
123 posts
58 upvotes
Calgary
Didn't even install it, just download .exe file and subscribe to get the free game. Thanks op.
May 20, 2011
52 posts
28 upvotes
CALGARY
This is just the Enhanced Edition mod right? Not the full game?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2787 posts
588 upvotes
Toronto
iRSX2011 wrote:
May 10th, 2018 11:03 am
Full game
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
This line is heavy..
Oct 19, 2007
616 posts
306 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote:
May 10th, 2018 11:03 am
It's the full game, enhanced
Dec 30, 2012
917 posts
406 upvotes
Burlington
Not to thread crap, but if you haven't played any Witcher games before I would skip this one. I found it to be interesting but quite dated in terms of graphics and overall experience.
Witcher 3 is miles ahead of this (even Witcher 2 is) and you don't need to play the first one to enjoy the later versions.
Nov 26, 2014
3 posts
1 upvote
Québec
mwahahaa wrote:
May 10th, 2018 12:38 pm
Not to thread crap, but if you haven't played any Witcher games before I would skip this one. I found it to be interesting but quite dated in terms of graphics and overall experience.
Witcher 3 is miles ahead of this (even Witcher 2 is) and you don't need to play the first one to enjoy the later versions.
Meh, the gameplay is pretty bad but once you get over it, the game is really cool imo.
Agreed with the texture mods.