Expired Hot Deals

[GOG] The Witcher: Enhanced Edition FREE

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2020 6:59 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 23, 2016
162 posts
624 upvotes

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition FREE

Deal Link:
Savings:
100% off
Retailer:
GOG
You need to install the GOG client
You need to install the free to play Gwent game
Then you can redeem The Witcher Enhanced edition for free.
Take a look at DealCanuck's post on linking to clearer instructions give him a +1 gog-free-witcher-enhanced-edition-gwent ... g-2284267/

This deal has been around since May 15th: gog-free-witcher-enhanced-edition-gwent ... g-2284267/ . I don't think it ever expired.

Since the release of the Witcher TV series, I thought some people would be interested to redeem it. I just tested it today January 3rd, 2020.
Last edited by CupofJava on Jan 3rd, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Newbie
Feb 17, 2008
97 posts
68 upvotes
Thanks a lot op for the procedure, it’s appreciated!
Sr. Member
Jul 17, 2012
756 posts
333 upvotes
Kamloops
First witcher game is best. Didn't play 2 and played 3 a bit but don't know the plot anymore lol. Maybe after the tv series I'll try play again. Wouldn't mind play this first one again on 4k monitor see how good it looks.
Member
Nov 13, 2016
414 posts
494 upvotes
Ontario
mmmm ? already have it on GOG. Well thanks anyway OP, one more Free upvote from me
Still a Public Mobile customer.
Looking forward to dotmobile.
Jr. Member
Nov 22, 2017
190 posts
277 upvotes
Montreal
Got a great pleasure playing Thronebreaker Witcher game last summer, if you don't mind card games. Great story and nice characters. Not it's time to try this. Thanks OP!
Member
Feb 7, 2004
497 posts
179 upvotes
St Thomas
muscleking wrote: First witcher game is best. Didn't play 2 and played 3 a bit but don't know the plot anymore lol. Maybe after the tv series I'll try play again. Wouldn't mind play this first one again on 4k monitor see how good it looks.
lol great review. Basically only played the first but you’re sure it’s the best. And I don’t think a 4K monitor would do much for 13 year old graphics.

Btw, this game is great but Wild Hunt is by far and away the best game in the series.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 18, 2012
1967 posts
1961 upvotes
Labrie wrote: lol great review. Basically only played the first but you’re sure it’s the best. And I don’t think a 4K monitor would do much for 13 year old graphics.

Btw, this game is great but Wild Hunt is by far and away the best game in the series.
Exactly. I've played all 3 and the first one is definitely the worst. It was great for the time but hasn't aged particular well. Given how cheap the other 2 games sell for, I recommend skipping the first entirely and jumping right to the 3rd (or possibly the 2nd if you have lots of free time of your hands).
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1148 posts
1193 upvotes
Toronto
wildzero wrote: Exactly. I've played all 3 and the first one is definitely the worst. It was great for the time but hasn't aged particular well. Given how cheap the other 2 games sell for, I recommend skipping the first entirely and jumping right to the 3rd (or possibly the 2nd if you have lots of free time of your hands).
The enhanced edition helped but ya, I mean the game is what 10+ years old? Still though, very playable. I wouldnt skip it. It is still a quality game with a great story line.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1405 posts
1134 upvotes
Edmonton
I've played the first and the third. The first game had pretty terrible combat mechanics that made it frustrating and unfun IMO. The third was a very very good game - widely considered a masterpiece.

If you have limited time and want to maximize your enjoyment of your time then skip to the third. I think the Netflix show will cover the key plot points of the first game.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2006
1900 posts
165 upvotes
Ottawa
frozenmelon wrote: I've played the first and the third. The first game had pretty terrible combat mechanics that made it frustrating and unfun IMO. The third was a very very good game - widely considered a masterpiece.

If you have limited time and want to maximize your enjoyment of your time then skip to the third. I think the Netflix show will cover the key plot points of the first game.
The show has little to do with any of the plot of the first game except maybe one of the monster of the episode subplots. But the books, video games and tv show can all be enjoyed separately.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 5, 2007
834 posts
276 upvotes
frozenmelon wrote: If you have limited time and want to maximize your enjoyment of your time then skip to the third. I think the Netflix show will cover the key plot points of the first game.
SAN66 wrote: The show has little to do with any of the plot of the first game except maybe one of the monster of the episode subplots.
I haven’t finished the Netflix series but it doesn’t share much with the books, let alone the games, since it takes place several years before the first book in the saga.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1128 posts
436 upvotes
Brandon
texasbruce wrote: Which version? PC?
Can you "Toss a coin to your Witcher" in any of the games?Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)