[GOG] The Witcher: Enhanced Edition FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2020 6:59 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2006
1891 posts
159 upvotes
Ottawa
frozenmelon wrote: I've played the first and the third. The first game had pretty terrible combat mechanics that made it frustrating and unfun IMO. The third was a very very good game - widely considered a masterpiece.

If you have limited time and want to maximize your enjoyment of your time then skip to the third. I think the Netflix show will cover the key plot points of the first game.
The show has little to do with any of the plot of the first game except maybe one of the monster of the episode subplots. But the books, video games and tv show can all be enjoyed separately.
Aug 5, 2007
809 posts
248 upvotes
frozenmelon wrote: If you have limited time and want to maximize your enjoyment of your time then skip to the third. I think the Netflix show will cover the key plot points of the first game.
SAN66 wrote: The show has little to do with any of the plot of the first game except maybe one of the monster of the episode subplots.
I haven’t finished the Netflix series but it doesn’t share much with the books, let alone the games, since it takes place several years before the first book in the saga.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1035 posts
404 upvotes
Brandon
texasbruce wrote: Which version? PC?
Can you "Toss a coin to your Witcher" in any of the games?Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Nov 7, 2011
623 posts
511 upvotes
British Columbia
Throw a coin to your wit.... oh wait, tis free. SICK!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)