Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GOG.com

[Expired] Free classic games. Underworld 1-2, Syndicate Plus, Syndicate wars

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2021 10:24 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1298 posts
1415 upvotes
Abbotsford
Ultima uw and uw2 are absolutely fantastic. Obviously the graphics are dated.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21124 posts
5803 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
DanielM491 wrote: Ultima uw and uw2 are absolutely fantastic. Obviously the graphics are dated.
The innovative challenges in this series that don't involve fighting, but instead using your wits, are something that many of today's game developers can learn from.
- casual gastronomist -
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1298 posts
1415 upvotes
Abbotsford
Jucius Maximus wrote: The innovative challenges in this series that don't involve fighting, but instead using your wits, are something that many of today's game developers can learn from.
Ultima 7 and serpent isle were excellent too. I still have a soft spot for Ultima 6, another massive leap in gaming when that came out
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21124 posts
5803 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
DanielM491 wrote: Ultima 7 and serpent isle were excellent too. I still have a soft spot for Ultima 6, another massive leap in gaming when that came out
Yeah this is a good example of how 'nostalgia' is an important ingredient.
I heard from many people that Ultima 7 was an amazing, excellent game. But I could never get into it, because it was technologically too far behind, by the time I played it.
- casual gastronomist -
Feb 28, 2006
511 posts
409 upvotes
I have such fun memories of the original Syndicate. I remember having no idea how a lot of the functions work and just doing trial and error.