Hot Deals

[GOG.com] GOG's Spring Game Sale (Up to 90% off) All Witcher Games Bundle: CA$25.45

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2020 2:50 pm
[OP]
Aug 12, 2014
91 posts
171 upvotes
Surrey, BC

[GOG.com] GOG's Spring Game Sale (Up to 90% off) All Witcher Games Bundle: CA$25.45

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 90%
Expiry:
March 30, 2020
Retailer:
GOG.com
More offers from GOG.com
There are probably games here to help people pass the time during the mass recommended lockdown currently going on.
DISCOVER THE COLORFUL SPRING SALE GAME COLLECTIONS WITH DEALS UP TO 90% OFF

All of The Witcher games for CA$25.45:
If you bundle together The Witcher 1, 2, and 3 (GOTY), along with Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game

GOG's parent company make these games, and they are all DRM-free. It's a good chance to support them directly.

https://www.gog.com/promo/2020_springsale_witcher

Free giveaway:
Spring Sale Goodies Collection #1
https://www.gog.com/game/spring_sale_go ... llection_1
If you love to immerse yourself in games fully, now is the perfect opportunity. Our Spring Sale Goodies Collection #1 includes free content for some of the top titles available on GOG.COM.

In this pack, you’ll see beautiful, eye-catching artbooks from A Plague Tale: Innocence, GreedFall, Styx: Shards of Darkness, both parts of The Surge series, and Vampyr. It also includes neat digital goodies, like avatars and wallpapers, for Darkest Dungeon and wallpapers from Obduction. Finally, Spring Sale Goodies Collection #1 comes with the artbook and an OST for the Unforeseen Incidents - both full of mystery and wonder just like the game itself.

Hurry up and claim this unique giveaway before it ends on March 25th, at 2 PM UTC.
Free giveaway [Expired]:
The Witcher Goodies Collection:
https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_goodies_collection
We have a real treat for all gamers - The Witcher Goodies Collection available for free.

It includes arts, books, soundtracks, the making of videos, Video Game Show concert, wallpapers, and many more goodies from all The Witcher games gathered together for the first time.

Claim this unique giveaway before it ends on March 18th, at 2 PM UTC.
Last edited by Winterfell on Mar 24th, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
[OP]
Aug 12, 2014
91 posts
171 upvotes
Surrey, BC
DealCanuck wrote: Are these USD?
GOG adapt their prices. So it should be in Canadian dollars.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1423 posts
445 upvotes
$11.29 for Hellblade is a pretty good deal, but the game isn't for everyone.
Dec 26, 2012
664 posts
460 upvotes
Quebec
Damn Xcom2 is at an all-time low.... Too bad I already bought it last month.

Does the Witcher goodie pack include the actual games or just goodies ?
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19218 posts
6264 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
fakishan wrote: grabbed xcom2
Get war of the chosen, don't even bother playing xcom 2 without it ... my opinion as a fan of xcom since the DOS days.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3321 posts
1353 upvotes
kowell wrote: Damn Xcom2 is at an all-time low.... Too bad I already bought it last month.

Does the Witcher goodie pack include the actual games or just goodies ?
BinaryJay wrote: Get war of the chosen, don't even bother playing xcom 2 without it ... my opinion as a fan of xcom since the DOS days.
This is a better deal - https://www.gamebillet.com/xcom-2-collection

That works out to about $30 CAD and includes the War of the Chosen DLC.
[OP]
Aug 12, 2014
91 posts
171 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Updated with a new giveaway and a way to bundle to get all The Witcher games for CA$25.45.
Jan 23, 2009
318 posts
214 upvotes
VI
Winterfell wrote: Updated with a new giveaway and a way to bundle to get all The Witcher games for CA$25.45.
It says $52 for the Witcher bundle for me and I already own 1 and 2, I used your link but am not sure how you are getting it for 26?
Jan 23, 2009
318 posts
214 upvotes
VI
digidon wrote: It says $52 for the Witcher bundle for me and I already own 1 and 2, I used your link but am not sure how you are getting it for 26?
I figured it out, derp. It puts all the dlc and regular edition of Witcher 3 in with the goty for the bundle which is dumb because you would be buying it twice, right?
Sep 26, 2013
116 posts
53 upvotes
Winnipeg
I dunno if it's just me but I ain't seeing a witcher bundle for $25 no matter what options I select.
[OP]
Aug 12, 2014
91 posts
171 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Canadian204 wrote: I dunno if it's just me but I ain't seeing a witcher bundle for $25 no matter what options I select.
By default the link below selects every game. First, deselect them, then select either 1, 2, and 3 [GOTY] at C$21.67 for the series, or select 1,2,3 [GOTY], Thronebreaker, and Adventure Game at C$25.45 for the series plus the other two games.

https://www.gog.com/promo/2020_springsale_witcher
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1034 posts
592 upvotes
London, ON
@Canadian204
For The Witcher 3 stuff:
  • Wild Hunt is the base game
  • Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone are expansions
  • Expansion Pass includes both expansions
  • Game of the Year Edition includes the base game and both expansions