Retailer:
GOG.com
More offers from GOG.com
Hey guys,

PC only

This deal will require a VPN to Russia (HolaVPN works fine) go to the URL:

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

About 34$

If you're using HOLAvpn, just use chrome extension, remove it after using it and it is recommended to change your GOG password
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 10.45.35 PM.png
Last edited by BaptisteD81634 on Oct 10th, 2020 9:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
385 replies
Nov 24, 2009
95 posts
224 upvotes
Don't screw CD Projekt, they have good consumer practices and care about their customers. Wait until its cheaper if you can't.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1577 posts
466 upvotes
Toronto
Teburninator wrote: Don't screw CD Projekt, they have good consumer practices and care about their customers. Wait until its cheaper if you can't.
What difference does it make, if someone waits for it cheaper or not? The money is going to them regardless.
Apr 21, 2012
452 posts
627 upvotes
Ontario
DarkReaper wrote: What difference does it make, if someone waits for it cheaper or not? The money is going to them regardless.
Exactly, they're charging less in Russia...

Is gog they're own launcher? Is that cd project red's company? Or will the key work on steam?
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14057 posts
4472 upvotes
London
Teburninator wrote: Don't screw CD Projekt, they have good consumer practices and care about their customers. Wait until its cheaper if you can't.
Waiting for a sale is actually worse for the company

Sales are rarely looked at after the first few weeks.
Aug 21, 2018
15 posts
48 upvotes
I really wanna buy this game, but this feels a bit unethical to do.
[OP]
Aug 20, 2018
96 posts
447 upvotes
mobbie wrote: Exactly, they're charging less in Russia...

Is gog they're own launcher? Is that cd project red's company? Or will the key work on steam?
No, games will work only on gog launcher.
Jan 4, 2018
34 posts
16 upvotes
Got it! Don’t use your phone, didn’t work on phone but computer did. I paid using rubles and it came out to $41.09 CAD on my CC. What a steal thanks!
Sep 22, 2020
40 posts
64 upvotes
If anyone in Russia asks why you bought the game, just say that you were buying it as a gift for a friend who works in KGB. No further questions will be asked.
May 29, 2017
300 posts
219 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: Waiting for a sale is actually worse for the company

Sales are rarely looked at after the first few weeks.
That's not true, witcher 3 sold allot more in the years following its launch. The game essentially became more popular and kept selling and that revenue essentially kept money coming in for CD Projekt while they built cyberpunk.

Many other studios operate the same way.
Last edited by codex119 on Oct 3rd, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 18, 2019
18 posts
28 upvotes
The Russian Government has passed a new law that mandates that every provider must log all Russian internet traffic for up to a year. We believe that due to the enforcement regime surrounding this new law, some of our Russian Servers (RU) were recently seized by Russian Authorities, without notice or any type of due process. We think it’s because we are the most outspoken and only verified no-log VPN provider.

Luckily, since we do not log any traffic or session data, period, no data has been compromised. Our users are, and will always be, private and secure.

Upon learning of the above, we immediately discontinued our Russian gateways and will no longer be doing business in the region.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/f ... n-presence
Feb 2, 2015
560 posts
192 upvotes
dealgecko2 wrote: The Russian Government has passed a new law that mandates that every provider must log all Russian internet traffic for up to a year. We believe that due to the enforcement regime surrounding this new law, some of our Russian Servers (RU) were recently seized by Russian Authorities, without notice or any type of due process. We think it’s because we are the most outspoken and only verified no-log VPN provider.

Luckily, since we do not log any traffic or session data, period, no data has been compromised. Our users are, and will always be, private and secure.

Upon learning of the above, we immediately discontinued our Russian gateways and will no longer be doing business in the region.

I am sure Putin cares if you own a few computer game codes from GOG....
Apr 14, 2004
202 posts
132 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
dealgecko2 wrote: The Russian Government has passed a new law that mandates that every provider must log all Russian internet traffic for up to a year. We believe that due to the enforcement regime surrounding this new law, some of our Russian Servers (RU) were recently seized by Russian Authorities, without notice or any type of due process. We think it’s because we are the most outspoken and only verified no-log VPN provider.

PIA has Ukraine, though... which I tried, and it shows a different price of $39.99 USD (so about $53.xx CAD as I type this). Which would still be a good deal, but I haven’t decided if I’m pulling the trigger yet!
Jan 14, 2008
238 posts
86 upvotes
Quebec
Cyberpunk 2077 for 43,50 $ is super hot, thanks op. I am now a russian pirate, Cyka blyat!