Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GOG.com

[HOT][PC]Cyberpunk 2077 34CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2021 8:11 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
I'm thinking of making a new GOG account for it, JUST in case they want to retaliate and delete my account for the whole thing.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
trinxified wrote: Man do all you people got good PCs to play this game even?

This is what's holding me back and rather wait for console deals.
Yep, Got a i9 9900k with 1080 Ti. Waiting for 3080 to get in stock and will be replacing the 1080 Ti.
Jun 4, 2011
592 posts
944 upvotes
Toronto
Wish there was a similar method to get a copy for my preordered Series X, guess I will just have to hope I get a 20x the points offer.
Jul 17, 2019
258 posts
519 upvotes
Thanks, OP. Got the deal for $43.06 with all your instructions and used Paypal.
Aug 24, 2017
85 posts
169 upvotes
bomber17 wrote: Yep, Got a i9 9900k with 1080 Ti. Waiting for 3080 to get in stock and will be replacing the 1080 Ti.
Can you send me your 1080ti? That's more than enough for me to play this game!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9475 posts
1610 upvotes
Yeah honestly if the game is worth I'll pay full price. I mean when you think of putting, let's say 25-35hrs into it... the cost even at $100 is like a few bucks an hr which is nothing imho. I agree, CDPR is one of the few "good" companies left... Blizzard "was" one... until they got gobbled by Activision... Diablo Immortal anyone? LOL... We are PC gaming company... announce at a PC gaming convention, that the next diablo is mobile only... LOL.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Jun 8, 2008
724 posts
182 upvotes
Got it, thanks!

Ppl do this with airline tickets, and all other sorts of stuff...
Apr 28, 2012
78 posts
20 upvotes
NEPEAN
halcyon wrote: Does it have to go through holavpn? If we have a separate vpn service, would it work?

Yes... Just need to VPN in to a Russian/Ukraine end point...

I did it via my own VPN service without issue...
Mar 1, 2010
45 posts
73 upvotes
Markham
thanks OP
bought just the Cyberpunk 2077 for 1999rub, came out to $36.22 CAD paying through PayPal

Exchange rate: 1 CAD = 55.2053 RUB
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1641 posts
788 upvotes
XGonGiveItToYa wrote: Uh huh...

https://www.reddit.com/r/JimSterling/co ... out_about/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/com ... ir_shitty/
https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/29/2149 ... rojekt-red
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-54360182

Tl;dr CD Projekt Red has been overworking its employees and continues to abuse them through constant crunches (overtime).

No need to feel any remorse for that studio.
Why should we care about this? Do you think the movie, music or festivals/shows is any different? I see this being brought up anytime someone wants to feel good about themselves but only for the video game industry.

I work overtime too and what about Healthcare workers, teachers, construction etc? If developers are not happy with their working conditions, they can organize and do something about it like all the other industries worldwide.

I don't get why gamers and fans need to feel sorry for them and people on forums bring this up anytime they want to pirate or boycott a game.

This is so stupid.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Winpeg wrote: Can you send me your 1080ti? That's more than enough for me to play this game!!
I can sell it for $400 if you want.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1721 posts
643 upvotes
Kitchener
escalade wrote: Is this game considered a shooter? Lots of action?
Witcher series are 3rd person action RPG.
Cyperpunk 2077 is a FPS RPG kind of like Deus-Ex.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2005
1345 posts
35 upvotes
Montreal
Got one for a gift, i had a preorder for myself. Supporting CD Project RED twice!
HEATWARE: 22-0-0 [pm for info] EBAY: 125-0-0 Link HWC 6-0-0
Jun 5, 2018
192 posts
286 upvotes
chewbacca69 wrote: Cyberpunk 2077 for 43,50 $ is super hot, thanks op. I am now a russian pirate, Cyka blyat!
What exactly are you stealing that qualifies you as a pirate?
Feb 23, 2004
928 posts
220 upvotes
Richmond
This violates the GOG terms of service ref. section 11. RULES FOR USING GOG SERVICES para i

I see this as fraud. You also risk getting your account banned if caught.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1710 posts
2483 upvotes
Ontario
1madman1 wrote: This violates the GOG terms of service ref. section 11. RULES FOR USING GOG SERVICES para i

Post the quote where it mentions this
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2123 posts
1605 upvotes
Montreal
1madman1 wrote: This violates the GOG terms of service ref. section 11. RULES FOR USING GOG SERVICES para i

Jimbo67 wrote: Post the quote where it mentions this
(i) We ask you to follow any applicable geographic or regional, language or location-based restrictions, requirements or rules regarding GOG.

To me, this is more in regards to some games being banned or censored in certain countries and to not use a VPN to bypass these restrictions. And even then, it’s more of a “please don’t do this” and not a “don’t do it”.
Apr 21, 2012
883 posts
1049 upvotes
Ontario

So if I were to get on a plane and fly to Russia, jump in a coffee shop and buy the game on wifi it wouldn't be fraud but it is because I'm using the internet from Canada?

Next time post the rule you think is being broken:

(i) We ask you to follow any applicable geographic or regional, language or location-based restrictions, requirements or rules regarding GOG.

Seems more like they are saying pretty please don't do the following. It also is not talking about using a VPN. It is saying, if you are in a country that does not allow violence or blood, don't apply a work around to side step the regional restrictions. Another example would be if it is illegal to say certain words in your country that you still need to adhere to those local laws. However, I'm no lawyer so I'm probably just full of shit although fraud is likely not the correct legal term.