5198 upvotes
Toronto

GOGGLES 4U Online Prescription Glasses 67% Off Promo Code

Deal Link:
Savings:
67%
Retailer:
Goggles 4U
Goggles 4U the American online prescription glasses company has a memorial day 67% off promo code, MEMORIAL67, up that works for complete glasses of any type and price point. They almost always have some kind of promo code up, but 67% is fairly rare. Shipping to Canada is typically a flat $10. Additional pairs are typically $2 extra for shipping, so it sometimes makes sense to order some econo sunglasses or spares with more expensive types, like Progresssives or Photochromics. My test order of one pair of Progressive and Photochromic glasses came in at around $55 US.
Personally I have had good luck with them, but frame quality is a critical point, and hard to tell from pics, and sizing is also hard to estimate exactly, even with specs and pics, so you have to be realistic that although often 10-20% the cost of store bought glasses, they might not fit as well, so you might have to return and try again or settle for a less than optimum fit. You will need a current eye prescription to enter, and an accurate Pupillary distance to order. Shipping time can be highly variable too BTW.
There is a G4U Canada site, but these are also shipped from the US, Thailand and Pakistan, so the better promos on the US site seem to be a better deal.

6/19

Here are two fresh US Promo Codes:

DAD67, Good for 67% off on complete orders, only valid on 12.95 and above frames.

DAD49. Good for 49% off on complete orders, only valid on 6.95 and above frames.

Some of the previous codes might also still be active, so best to test a few to see which gives you the lowest price.
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Jun 19th, 2021 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
68 replies
Jul 6, 2010
813 posts
1663 upvotes
Toronto
I see MEMORIAL47 on the site and it works fine for 47% off, but MEMORIAL67 is not working. When is MEMORIAL67 supposed to be active?
i am upside down
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10671 posts
5198 upvotes
Toronto
umopapisdnwei wrote: I see MEMORIAL47 on the site and it works fine for 47% off, but MEMORIAL67 is not working. When is MEMORIAL67 supposed to be active?
Now, but on the US site only. Still ships to Canada though.

Edit: Works for me on the US site, if not for you try creating an account if it still won't work?
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Jul 6, 2010
813 posts
1663 upvotes
Toronto
idiotcanuck wrote: Now, but on the US site only. Still ships to Canada though.

Edit: Works for me on the US site, if not for you try creating an account if it still won't work?
Yeah, it's on the US site that I've been trying. Even after creating an account, MEMORIAL67 doesn't work.
i am upside down
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10671 posts
5198 upvotes
Toronto
umopapisdnwei wrote: Yeah, it's on the US site that I've been trying. Even after creating an account, MEMORIAL67 doesn't work.
It looks like it isn't working on minimal orders. It works for me on more expensive frames/lenses/coatings, but disappears on a $13 pair of basic distance glasses. Looks like 47% is it on basic buys.

[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10671 posts
5198 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like MEMORIAL49 works for minimal orders for a whopping 2% more.

MEMORIAL67 has these restrictions:
Terms:

- Applicable on $12.95 and above priced frames.

- Coupon is not applicable on other promotional offers, rush your order and designer frames

Jul 6, 2016
76 posts
224 upvotes
SK
Wondering if my Canadalife benefit plan will reimburse for purchase through Gogggles 4U us
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
2564 posts
771 upvotes
Lévis
Damn the choice for narrow glasses is so thin everywhere.
Pourquoi pas?
Aug 30, 2009
137 posts
109 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Wow, their photochromatic progressives are really cheap, two pairs for around US $70 after discounts, amazing!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8962 posts
6019 upvotes
Kootenays
Thanks. I haven't ordered from them for years, as Zenni has been my go to, but Zenni didn't do their usual Memorial Day coupon this weekend, only 30% off on lenses. I got prescription browline sunglasses with 1.61 lenses for $41.89 USD ($52.88 CDN) shipped. MEMORIAL67 worked fine for me.
Mar 26, 2013
222 posts
161 upvotes
Twin Peaks
I found it a good value. Though 3 pair all using same script as Walmart, none are as clear, and little spots chip off leaving blurry spot instantly whe dropped, after 2 years Walmart lens no chip or scratch or any blemish wtf
Jul 22, 2020
599 posts
83 upvotes
idiotcanuck wrote: It looks like it isn't working on minimal orders. It works for me on more expensive frames/lenses/coatings, but disappears on a $13 pair of basic distance glasses. Looks like 47% is it on basic buys.
How do u get a $13 pair of basic glasses on this website? Please help!
TIA!
Jul 22, 2020
599 posts
83 upvotes
smacd wrote: Thanks. I haven't ordered from them for years, as Zenni has been my go to, but Zenni didn't do their usual Memorial Day coupon this weekend, only 30% off on lenses. I got prescription browline sunglasses with 1.61 lenses for $41.89 USD ($52.88 CDN) shipped. MEMORIAL67 worked fine for me.
What are 1.61 lenses?
Jul 22, 2020
599 posts
83 upvotes
HuoShing wrote: I found it a good value. Though 3 pair all using same script as Walmart, none are as clear, and little spots chip off leaving blurry spot instantly whe dropped, after 2 years Walmart lens no chip or scratch or any blemish wtf
Can u please post pics of this? Super important
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1731 posts
177 upvotes
Physiofreak wrote: Wondering if my Canadalife benefit plan will reimburse for purchase through Gogggles 4U us
I was able to claim with CanadaLife . They told me to use the out of country form. Also shipping will not be included. Ordered last January and very happy. Was able to buy 4 pairs of glasses for the price of 1/2 a pair here when using promos like 67% off. Progressive lens always shots the price here.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4310 posts
1580 upvotes
WFH
Looks like it works out cheaper on the Canadian site using "spring60'. A couple of differences I noticed are shipping is still $10 but charged in CAD and basic coatings are free whereas the US site charges for them.

I only checked the pair I'm looking at so, of course, YMMV depending on your selection and options.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1397 posts
2181 upvotes
I tried buying glasses online but it's not great for high prescriptions.

They can't take some important measurements like OC height which are frame dependent. You frames aren't adjusted afterwards for a better fit. I've also found that the coating wears off more easily.

Personally, I get my glasses from Costco. I have heavy myopia with astigmatism and recently paid $250 for a high index Transition pair with titanium frames, which I find very reasonable.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2020 posts
712 upvotes
Scarborough
dirtmover wrote: Looks like it works out cheaper on the Canadian site using "spring60'. A couple of differences I noticed are shipping is still $10 but charged in CAD and basic coatings are free whereas the US site charges for them.

I only checked the pair I'm looking at so, of course, YMMV depending on your selection and options.
what's the canada site link?
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii