Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Goggles4U.com

Prescription eyeglasses $9.90 USD delivered - new customers only

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2019 8:58 am
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2035 posts
4007 upvotes

Prescription eyeglasses $9.90 USD delivered - new customers only

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Goggles4U.com
New customers only, sign up for the newsletter and they will send you a code valid for 48 hrs.

If you click "Want a Discount?" on the sidebar on the right side of the screen
GET YOUR FIRST PAIR OF GLASSES FOR $9.90 DELIVERED Simply signup for our mailing list.
I think the frame selection is limited for this promo but for ~$13 CDN delivered it's tough to go wrong.

I also noticed that tinted lenses are free "today only" if you need some cheap sunglasses.
9 replies
Dec 16, 2013
161 posts
153 upvotes
Anyone have first hand experience with this company? What kind of quality can you expect from 10 dollar glasses?
Sep 22, 2018
174 posts
103 upvotes
Ajax
To me the code only giving $3 discount even on the cheapest frames
Oct 17, 2009
672 posts
643 upvotes
Tried this last week and was told it's for US only. Very annoying after signing up.
Sep 22, 2018
174 posts
103 upvotes
Ajax
ballabones wrote: Tried this last week and was told it's for US only. Very annoying after signing up.
Not for me then... From back home i can order highest quality 1.67 lenses with all the coatings etc plus frame in $40 and i saw this site offer almost all the same things but still more then the price i use to pay.
Jan 21, 2017
569 posts
427 upvotes
I ordered from them last year and I have mixed reviews towards them. These were my first prescription glasses and some say that it's probably best to go to a B&M store for your first prescriptions.

I bought 2 pairs of reading glasses. Not knowing what type I would like best, I bought one pair of progressives and a pair of bifocals. After conversion, my total price was $120 which I thought was very good. Problem is once I received them, I couldn't read the computer with either pairs. I contacted the company and was told that I should have ordered computer glasses instead. I wasn't aware there was a difference between reading glasses and computer glasses, and my optometrist never mentioned anything. The company was kind enough to ship me 2 pairs of computer glasses, free of charge, and I requested to make them single vision since I had a hard time with dual vision glasses. Unfortunately, I still couldn't see the computer screen with them.

After complaining some more, I eventually got a full refund. So as far as customer service goes, Goggles4U was very good. Problem is that I still don't know if my issue is with Goggles4U or the prescription from my optometrist. I went back to my Costco off-the-shelf reading glasses and I have no issues. Would have been nice to have more stylish glasses but I'm not wiling to pay the inflated price.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2306 posts
3008 upvotes
Don't know how it works.
Picked a frame and Lens and added to cart, showed $40
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2306 posts
3008 upvotes
Instruction:

pick frames for $6.95 ONLY;
Anit-scratch coating only.

So it's basically $3 off because original price is $12.

Also $13.95 Standard Int. Shipping to Canada
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Sep 22, 2018
174 posts
103 upvotes
Ajax
6060842 wrote: What code did you use? Did you contact them and ask why only $3 off?
The code arrives in email not bothering to contact because i guess the lens will going to be basic one to thick for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)