Expired Hot Deals

[Goggles4U] Goggles4U Online Prescription Glasses 65% Off Total Order Promo Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2020 8:55 pm
Feb 16, 2011
189 posts
93 upvotes
Code worked for me. Thanks OP
I had bought glasses from them in the past and they were quite decent. Going to try them out again.
Nov 18, 2009
225 posts
92 upvotes
I have several pairs of glasses from here. Also prescription sunglasses. All are fairly decent and worth the price.
Feb 3, 2013
265 posts
231 upvotes
Victoria
yorkhvac wrote: worst quality ...broke all three glass from drilled hole in glass at frame...and they told me they don't warranty product more than 15 days.....dont get fooled by their cheap quality and poor warranty... lost $100 USD for three glasses in 3 month.....
They should be using a high-index material in drilled rimless eyeglasses which is denser therefore more robust. They also should pay attention to a minimum edge thickness. It's the old story though about getting what you pay for in not only the materials used but also the expertise of the people doing it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10385 posts
4698 upvotes
Toronto
Today should be the last day for this code, but they often remain active for days, sometimes weeks, after, so give it a try, even if it is well after the expiry date.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10385 posts
4698 upvotes
Toronto
Code has been officially extended to Midnight at the least.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Jan 13, 2013
384 posts
364 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
Bought over 20 pairs from them for myself, family etc and always been greatly satisfied considering the price. We just bought 4 pairs for $50 with that promo.
May 3, 2007
711 posts
207 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Have ordered over 10 pairs from G4U in the past - never an issue.
Just ordered 3 more pairs for both my wife and myself.
Great deal.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7452 posts
3564 upvotes
Has anyone purchased high-index lenses from these guys? Were you satisfied with the lens quality?
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17958 posts
5919 upvotes
Toronto
Bought many pairs. Quality is good for the price. Coatings are ok but warranty is good. They sent me a replacement pair for free.
Nov 14, 2016
157 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
Are there any free shipping codes or is there a minimum purchase required for free shipping?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6641 posts
2897 upvotes
choclover wrote: Has anyone purchased high-index lenses from these guys? Were you satisfied with the lens quality?
yes prescription was spot on or very close for 2 pairs. Scratch coating however is rather thin. I would suggest never using paper napkins to clean your glasses. The case they give you varies from ok to bad. It changes depending on stock.

And the price you see, is in USD.
Nov 21, 2015
58 posts
12 upvotes
idiotcanuck wrote: I just tested the 65% code and it did work for me on a test order of $86. Are you on the US site?
I got the code to work. In order for the code to work one frame needs to be more than $12.95. Thanks.
Jun 13, 2020
35 posts
48 upvotes
I use this place exclusively for glasses for the past few years. The more expensive frames are better, stay away from anything lower than $20 as those feel like cheap toys. Also, the lenses tend to scratch quite easily but its easy to get 3-4 pairs of nice glasses with all the extras for like $50-80.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10385 posts
4698 upvotes
Toronto
65% code is still active.