Expired Hot Deals

[Goggles4U] Goggles4U Online Prescription Glasses 65% Off Total Order Promo Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2020 8:55 pm
Feb 25, 2009
394 posts
151 upvotes
Winnipeg
thanks op! bought 2 pairs for myself and 2 for the wife, combined shipping $20, not bad.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14715 posts
2709 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
choclover wrote: Has anyone purchased high-index lenses from these guys? Were you satisfied with the lens quality?
Yes, I received a 1.5 for 1.67, ended up opening a case on paypal and after sending them pictures of my other high-index glasses, finally got an 'exception' and refund. Never again. And they aren't American. They ship out of Pakistan. It's a front operating from US.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10390 posts
4701 upvotes
Toronto
Code is still working.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Nov 14, 2017
455 posts
597 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought a pair of sunglasses with nicer frames, more expensive lenses and coatings. Wanted something a bit higher quality. $47 USD after shipping. Hopefully the quality is decent enough.
Nov 14, 2017
455 posts
597 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought a pair of sunglasses with nicer frames, more expensive lenses and coatings. Wanted something a bit higher quality. $47 USD after shipping. Hopefully the quality is decent enough.

Anyone know how long the average shipping time is?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10390 posts
4701 upvotes
Toronto
RedFlagCrake wrote:
Anyone know how long the average shipping time is?
Seems really variable. My fastest was around 5 days, longest around 3 weeks. But I haven't ordered anything from them in a few years, so things might have changed.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7484 posts
3586 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: Yes, I received a 1.5 for 1.67, ended up opening a case on paypal and after sending them pictures of my other high-index glasses, finally got an 'exception' and refund. Never again. And they aren't American. They ship out of Pakistan. It's a front operating from US.
Thanks for your post. Who did you end up getting decent high index lenses from?
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14715 posts
2709 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
choclover wrote: Thanks for your post. Who did you end up getting decent high index lenses from?
Local shop. However, I have ordered a new set from Kits.com, let's see how they turn out. They should be here in 3 days.
Apr 25, 2016
89 posts
104 upvotes
I had 2 sets of glasses from them years ago and they were absolute junk. I'd avoid buying from this site.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
2659 posts
1459 upvotes
Victoria
hippoos wrote: I had 2 sets of glasses from them years ago and they were absolute junk. I'd avoid buying from this site.
Based on the comments here you’re in the minority
Deal Addict
May 17, 2004
1650 posts
77 upvotes
choclover wrote: Has anyone purchased high-index lenses from these guys? Were you satisfied with the lens quality?
I’ve ordered 1.67 high-index lenses for a rimless pair from Zenni and I’m super satisfied with the quality. There hasn’t been any cracking near the drill holes (with daily wear for 6 months). The other day they even flung off my face (I was folding a sheet lol) and hit ceramic tile and were unscathed.

The only gripe I have are the coverings over the screws are a little unsightly (I used to have Silhouettes and those are seamless with very minimal blockage to ones line of sight), but they come at 8x the price. So I can deal.
Apr 25, 2016
89 posts
104 upvotes
cooper83 wrote: Based on the comments here you’re in the minority
Not really. The comments for Goggles4U threads can't be trusted. OP (idiotcanuck) obviously has an affiliation with the company and either has multiple accounts or has people asking the same questions and praises on his threads.
Check out this thread from a year ago.... goggles4u-online-prescription-eyeglasse ... l-2295926/
"choclover" is asking about "high index lenses" on the first page of the thread..... Guess what, choclover also is also in this thread asking the same thing (See post #24). Also post's hyping the glasses.
If you look close enough in all the past Goggles4U threads over the years, it's the same thing with different users.
There are also plenty of poor reviews in past threads... Once enough people show up saying it's junk, OP and friends bail.

TLDR; the posts hyping the quality can't be trusted, OP has an affiliation with the company, lots of poor reviews in other threads.
I fell for this scam years ago and got a junk pair of glasses, get them replaced (took months) and the replacement was just as bad. Frames crap and lens not near what it should be/major distortion.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10390 posts
4701 upvotes
Toronto
hippoos wrote: Not really. The comments for Goggles4U threads can't be trusted. OP (idiotcanuck) obviously has an affiliation with the company and either has multiple accounts or has people asking the same questions and praises on his threads.
Check out this thread from a year ago.... goggles4u-online-prescription-eyeglasse ... l-2295926/
"choclover" is asking about "high index lenses" on the first page of the thread..... Guess what, choclover also is also in this thread asking the same thing (See post #24). Also post's hyping the glasses.

If you look close enough in all the past Goggles4U threads over the years, it's the same thing with different users.
There are also plenty of poor reviews in past threads... Once enough people show up saying it's junk, OP and friends bail.

TLDR; the posts hyping the quality can't be trusted, OP has an affiliation with the company, lots of poor reviews in other threads.
I fell for this scam years ago and got a junk pair of glasses, get them replaced (took months) and the replacement was just as bad. Frames crap and lens not near what it should be/major distortion.
I get that you had a bad experience, and you have every right to express that here. It might even be helpful.
As far as your wacked out conspiracy theory goes , F Yew buddy, you are both wrong and paranoid.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6655 posts
2904 upvotes
hippoos wrote: TLDR; the posts hyping the quality can't be trusted, OP has an affiliation with the company, lots of poor reviews in other threads.
If you're really confident they gave you lens that are not the prescription you gave them, then have it tested at an optometrist's office. They have the equipment to test those glasses you're complaining about. I sure dont trust anyone who just says the lens look distorted, when it is like one person saying this.

Put up or shut up. My mind is open to the possibility that they gave the the wrong lens. But giving you the wrong lens twice? I dont believe it.
Apr 16, 2011
663 posts
217 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote: worst quality ...broke all three glass from drilled hole in glass at frame...and they told me they don't warranty product more than 15 days.....dont get fooled by their cheap quality and poor warranty... lost $100 USD for three glasses in 3 month.....
My first pair broke and they replaced it no questions asked. I assume if you email 3 different times saying your item broke then they would start to get suspicious and write you off as a customer.