Expired Hot Deals

[Goggles4U] Goggles4U Online Prescription Glasses 65% Off Total Order Promo Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2020 8:55 pm
Dec 26, 2004
748 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
So far I have ordered 5-6 glasses from this company during the last 2-3 years but never had any issues.

Agree that shipping is slow, they take up to two weeks to ship it but that's not a big deal for me.

Thanks OP, I ordered another one on July 4th with a 65% off coupon.
Nov 23, 2004
556 posts
855 upvotes
Ontario
Coming up on a year with my daily drivers from G4U and I'm super happy with them. I didn't go for their cheapest frames though - I think mine were from the $19.99 price bracket and are on par with most I'd pay $100+ for from local glasses stores. My wife and I also have a bunch of beater sunglasses from them that we can leave in the cars, summer bags, etc. and most of those were the under $10 frames and standard (non high index) lenses - also great for what they are. For sunglasses, I'll take quantity over quality so I always have a pair near and remember to wear them more often, rather than having to always remember where the one pair is otherwise.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1155 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
I have ordered from Goggles4u at least a dozen times, only had one issues and they sent me another pair free. Pretty sure the glasses are made in India and that's why it takes a bit to get delivered. I recall seeing a story on 60 Minutes that there are only three major manufacturers of glass frames in the world.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2187 posts
1375 upvotes
I ordered from them 2 pairs a year ago. I had no problem with them.

The problem I had would be from clear contact precisely (was their longtime customer) for my last three pairs ordering from them. I think they change ownership because those 3 pairs are garbage (wrong prescription, bad frame) and they refused the guarantee.

Switch to goggles4u, I am much happier.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10386 posts
4698 upvotes
Toronto
65% Code is still working.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10386 posts
4698 upvotes
Toronto
This 65% code is still active and working.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Jun 14, 2006
647 posts
138 upvotes
Winnipeg
My glasses just shipped...no tracking though. Hope to get them soon. Can anyone comment on ETA once shipped? I'm in Winnipeg.
Nov 18, 2008
274 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Got my shipping email, says expect 10 to 12 days for delivery, in TO.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1155 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered on July 6 and received my order today. Will definitely order again when I need glasses. Don't know why people complain about Googles4u?
May 13, 2010
339 posts
127 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered the $19.99 frames and with discount came to $30 Canadian and will post upon arrival.
Apr 24, 2010
96 posts
80 upvotes
LONDON
Kitana wrote: My glasses just shipped...no tracking though. Hope to get them soon. Can anyone comment on ETA once shipped? I'm in Winnipeg.
I ordered my glasses on July 6th received them on July 17th. I'm in London, Ontario. I've ordered numerous glasses from G4U, Zenni, Clearly, etc.. Have had great experiences with all of them. This I believe is my 4th pair from G4U. I had problems with one pair previously and they quickly sent me a replacement pair free of charge. Didn't have any problems with their customer service.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1408 posts
231 upvotes
Peterborough
I bought a pair a few days ago without the code just found out I needed to wear glasses what options are good to pick I picked transision to change to brown in the sun and all coating but the Blu light one my firsat pair of glasses so I"m sure I'm not going to be happy I might order another pair with this code what options are the best and can I order sun glass priscrition with this code mine are for driving and I mainly drive in the sun?
Jun 14, 2006
647 posts
138 upvotes
Winnipeg
Kiweh wrote: I ordered my glasses on July 6th received them on July 17th. I'm in London, Ontario. I've ordered numerous glasses from G4U, Zenni, Clearly, etc.. Have had great experiences with all of them. This I believe is my 4th pair from G4U. I had problems with one pair previously and they quickly sent me a replacement pair free of charge. Didn't have any problems with their customer service.
Ordered on the 3rd of July....still anxiously awaiting mine. How are they shipped? Canada Post? It doesn't say...
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1037 posts
846 upvotes
Markham, ON
My wife has bought glasses from here for herself and her parents over the years. No issues for the most part.
If there was an issue, the customer service has been excellent.
For the price, you can't go wrong.

The crazy over the top negative reviews in this thread are funny.
FIDO, Koodo, Public Mobile, TELUS customer.
Jan 13, 2013
384 posts
364 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
I ordered July 3rd, got them today.

One thing to know about Goggles4u is that they ship to a warehouse in Mississauga whom then ships it to you.
The tracking number is not available on their website until it reaches that point. So make sure to go check your order again to see if it's been updated with the tracking number. You won't receive any email about it.