Expired Hot Deals

[Goggles4U] Goggles4U Online Prescription Glasses 65% Off Total Order Promo Code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2020 8:55 pm
Jun 14, 2006
647 posts
138 upvotes
Winnipeg
orditeck wrote: I ordered July 3rd, got them today.

One thing to know about Goggles4u is that they ship to a warehouse in Mississauga whom then ships it to you.
The tracking number is not available on their website until it reaches that point. So make sure to go check your order again to see if it's been updated with the tracking number. You won't receive any email about it.

Thanks for this...also ordered July 3rd...still no Canada Post tracking info available. Hoping they forgot to update with tracking and they'll show up soon.
Apr 24, 2010
96 posts
80 upvotes
LONDON
Kitana wrote: Ordered on the 3rd of July....still anxiously awaiting mine. How are they shipped? Canada Post? It doesn't say...
I received mine via Canada Post. The tracking number they provided was useless. Their orders are usually sent out in batches and usually shipped via cargo ship in a shipping container. So depending on when you submit you're order, shipping times will vary. For example... if you happen to get your order in and they complete it and ship it out in time for when the cargo ship departs, you should get your order relatively quickly. If per chance your order was completed just after the cargo ship departs then you're order will have to wait for the next cargo ship departure. Hence why everybody has different order shipping times.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10390 posts
4701 upvotes
Toronto
The 65% Coupon Code is still active. Surprisingly.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Nov 27, 2004
110 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
An alternative company to check out is EyeBuyDirect.com. The plastic frames due tend to break but they ship you 1 free replacement for up to a year. They sell metal frames that will probably last longer. Their coatings work well.
May 13, 2010
342 posts
128 upvotes
Ottawa
received mine today and very satisfied for $30 Canadian. Prescription seems slightly off for reading but great for distance which is what I wanted them for. Will try them out on the golf course on Monday and report back.
May 13, 2010
342 posts
128 upvotes
Ottawa
Tried mine on the golf course today and while it didn't help my score they seem just as effective as my $350 pair from Costco. For $30 all in this is a no brainer !
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1409 posts
231 upvotes
Peterborough
anyone know the longest I have to wait been 3 weeks now no tracking number or anything yet I did change my frames like 2 days after I ordered so I know thats going to take abit longer but I thought I'd have them in about 3 weeks?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10390 posts
4701 upvotes
Toronto
ScottF391 wrote: anyone know the longest I have to wait been 3 weeks now no tracking number or anything yet I did change my frames like 2 days after I ordered so I know thats going to take abit longer but I thought I'd have them in about 3 weeks?
My longest was around 3 weeks, but if you are concerned, maybe call or Email them. I did receive glasses a couple of times, without knowing that they had been even been shipped at all, so they could be en route.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Jan 3, 2014
33 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered mine July 3rd, i got shipping confirmation from canada post on July 23rd but still haven't received the package.

last update was

July 23 4:54 pm
Shipment picked up by Canada Post
Mississauga, ON
Additional information
"Shipment picked up by Canada Post" means that we have scanned shipping documents and picked items up from the shipper. We're taking the items to a processing facility. Keep checking Track for updates.

"Item picked up by Canada Post" means that we have picked up the item from the shipper and are taking it to a processing facility.

Electronic information submitted by shipper
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1409 posts
231 upvotes
Peterborough
is this deal still on I haven;t got my first pair I ordered yet but might order another if they are cheap enough?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1409 posts
231 upvotes
Peterborough
idiotcanuck wrote: My longest was around 3 weeks, but if you are concerned, maybe call or Email them. I did receive glasses a couple of times, without knowing that they had been even been shipped at all, so they could be en route.
thanks you they told me should be about a week left to wait I did just my order after 2 days so maybe that took a few extra days
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1409 posts
231 upvotes
Peterborough
Ordewred a pair od transsision lenses like 6 weeks ago and still have not came taakes for ever KITS glasses came in about 5 days
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1409 posts
231 upvotes
Peterborough
still waiting almost 6 weeks now this is nuts never again !!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4476 posts
897 upvotes
Toronto
I know. I've been waiting 2 weeks now. I wished they didn't charge your CC right away. Now if you want to cancel, you have to go through a painful process hoping you'll reach CS.