Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Golf Town

National Golf Day FREE 4 pack of taylorMade balls

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2018 12:15 pm
Feb 25, 2009
350 posts
264 upvotes

[Golf Town] National Golf Day FREE 4 pack of taylorMade balls

All you need is a recent scorecard

Tuesday, May 29th marks the inaugural National Golf Day and we are celebrating by partnering with TaylorMade to offer you a FREE four-ball pack of the new Project (a) golf ball! All you need to do is show us your passion for the game by bringing in a recent scorecard to any Golf Town location. No purchase necessary, available while supplies last. Limit one per customer.
18 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
"Recent" score card??? How recent is recent??? And since when do ppl date their score cards???
I might just give them one of mine old ones... too bad there aren't any Golf Towns near me anymore.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2217 posts
438 upvotes
actng wrote: "Recent" score card??? How recent is recent??? And since when do ppl date their score cards???
I might just give them one of mine old ones... too bad there aren't any Golf Towns near me anymore.
I don't even keep score cards. Why can't we just show them a tee time confirmation or something?
Nov 3, 2016
40 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary, AB
They must be keeping it on a DL.. didn’t see it anywhere on their website and I asked my friend that works at GT and it’s only to the first 12 customers.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1494 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
therock0772 wrote: They must be keeping it on a DL.. didn’t see it anywhere on their website and I asked my friend that works at GT and it’s only to the first 12 customers.
First 12 customers? Yikes! I guess that’s why they aren’t promoting it.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
I called a store close to me, and they said they only have 12 packs.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
enhanced wrote: I don't even keep score cards. Why can't we just show them a tee time confirmation or something?
I keep my score on an app, and the person I spoke to said that would be accepted.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
haha.. first 12 customers..
😱
Nov 3, 2016
40 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Simby wrote: First 12 customers? Yikes! I guess that’s why they aren’t promoting it.
I know right? What's the point lol Most of people work during the day.. poop
Jun 11, 2017
394 posts
1070 upvotes
Lots still available in Kitchener and Waterloo.

Ask at the cash
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
therock0772 wrote: I know right? What's the point lol Most of people work during the day.. poop
Except it seems for old people or managers who golf instead of working :)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
Right on OP, grabbed a pack. Cheers.
Aug 13, 2016
4 posts
First 12 customers is right. They were gone by 10am at my local GT.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
I called a store in my area when I was close by, and the guy told me as long as I came in by the end of the day, I could get it.

I showed him a round off a golf app I use to track my store (from Victoria Day), and he said it’s supposed to be from the same day. But he gave it to me.

I also got 2 packs with 3 balls in each.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1255 posts
292 upvotes
Edmonton
Sh#t.....wish I saw this yesterday lol
Aug 13, 2003
830 posts
467 upvotes
DeeWayne wrote: Sh#t.....wish I saw this yesterday lol
Yeah same here.

Since it says "No purchase necessary, available while supplies last. Limit one per customer." anyone have any luck with it today? Otherwise should move this thread to expired deals