Expired Hot Deals

Golf Town

Callaway X Series N416 4-PW, AW Iron Set $242.93 All In

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2016 2:21 am
Tags:
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 3, 2013
47 posts
125 upvotes

[Golf Town] Callaway X Series N416 4-PW, AW Iron Set $242.93 All In

Callaway X Series N416 4-PW, AW iron set on sale for $299.99 but once added to cart, 20% off will automatically be applied. In addition, use code jul16bxh for another $25 off. Free shipping included as well since it is over $150. Comes to 242.93 all in after tax.
If you have Golf Town GCs from Loblaws lying around it makes the deal even better.

Many sets left in stock for LH and RH (unlike the $99 cleveland golf iron set which had phantom stock)
Have been camping Golf Town for a new iron set ever since the Cleveland iron set price error...


Other iron sets on sale:
Taylormade AeroBurners 4-PW, AW $449.98 before other discounts
Taylormade Speedblades 4-PW, AW $449.98 before other discounts
Nike VR Pro 3-PW $499.98 before other discounts
Images
21 replies
Jr. Member
Sep 10, 2014
167 posts
158 upvotes
ON
Thanks my buddy was just talking about replacing his old corroded irons! hopefully he jumps on this deal.
Member
User avatar
Nov 16, 2008
329 posts
199 upvotes
can't comment on how it plays since I don't have a set; but the price is comparable to starter sets so it's pretty decent.

in for 1; and going to sell my older irons.
Member
May 8, 2005
396 posts
201 upvotes
Ottawa
too bad the Aeroburners are left handed only right now. Great deal!
Member
User avatar
Jun 17, 2006
411 posts
208 upvotes
A couple weeks ago Golf Town had some 'additional savings' (worked out to be about 15% I think) on stuff in their clearance centre. The VR Pro Combo was down to $425. I would have bought them in a heartbeat if they were available in LH at the time :(

Such a quality set of player irons.
Newbie
Oct 24, 2005
72 posts
37 upvotes
In for 1. Excellent deal for very good beginner and game improvement clubs. The Golf Town GCs from Loblaws came in handy for an extra 20% off.
Sr. Member
Sep 8, 2008
728 posts
273 upvotes
If anyone has any extra golftown giftcards from the loblaws sale that they are looking to get rid of, let me know. Thanks
Member
Mar 19, 2009
349 posts
161 upvotes
Ordered a LH set ($225 all in). First upgrade since I started to play golf 10 years ago. Thanks OP!
Newbie
Mar 23, 2016
12 posts
3 upvotes
How does this compare to the x2 hot 9 pc set at costco that was posted last month?
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 3, 2013
47 posts
125 upvotes
sickens wrote: A couple weeks ago Golf Town had some 'additional savings' (worked out to be about 15% I think) on stuff in their clearance centre. The VR Pro Combo was down to $425. I would have bought them in a heartbeat if they were available in LH at the time :(

Such a quality set of player irons.

Yeah that was their warehouse sale event, I was looking at them too but they didn't have LH the moment they went on sale
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 3, 2013
47 posts
125 upvotes
HZH wrote: Ordered a LH set ($225 all in). First upgrade since I started to play golf 10 years ago. Thanks OP!
Did you use GCs to get it to 225?
Member
Mar 19, 2009
349 posts
161 upvotes
Weiupthere wrote: Did you use GCs to get it to 225?
I am in Alberta, so no HST or PST. (299.98-$60-$25)x1.05=225.73
Member
Mar 19, 2009
349 posts
161 upvotes
After getting this set, I am waiting for deals on callaway drivers :)
Newbie
Oct 24, 2005
72 posts
37 upvotes
James5454 wrote: How does this compare to the x2 hot 9 pc set at costco that was posted last month?
Way better than the Costco clubs. It's like old navy to banana republic. Same parent but different quality.
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 3, 2013
47 posts
125 upvotes
HZH wrote: After getting this set, I am waiting for deals on callaway drivers :)
I picked up a big Bertha v series driver for $80 a month ago. Golf town always has good deals for those who wait.
Member
Mar 19, 2009
349 posts
161 upvotes
Weiupthere wrote: I picked up a big Bertha v series driver for $80 a month ago. Golf town always has good deals for those who wait.
No kidding! Even the used big Bertha v series fairway wood is listed for 80 bucks at golftown.com. If it's a new driver, it's definitely a steal. Hmmm, need to drop by the Golftown store more often to look for deals.
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 3, 2013
47 posts
125 upvotes
HZH wrote: No kidding! Even the used big Bertha v series fairway wood is listed for 80 bucks at golftown.com. If it's a new driver, it's definitely a steal. Hmmm, need to drop by the Golftown store more often to look for deals.
I actually bought the driver as "used" as well on golf town, it was listed for $100 and I used a $20 off coupon. "Used" clubs on golf town (not golftown preowned) are as close to new as you can get without them actually being in plastic wrapping. There was not a single scratch or blemish on my "used" driver, and many others have agreed that it's basically clubs that may have been tested in store so they can't technically sell them as brand new
Newbie
May 9, 2012
86 posts
31 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Picked up the Aeroburners. Thanks!
Member
Mar 19, 2009
349 posts
161 upvotes
Weiupthere wrote: I actually bought the driver as "used" as well on golf town, it was listed for $100 and I used a $20 off coupon. "Used" clubs on golf town (not golftown preowned) are as close to new as you can get without them actually being in plastic wrapping. There was not a single scratch or blemish on my "used" driver, and many others have agreed that it's basically clubs that may have been tested in store so they can't technically sell them as brand new
Good to know the difference between used and preowned at Golftown. Thanks OP! Now I will start to look for a used driver & a fairway wood :)

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)