Expired Freebies

*GONE* Dermot Kennedy - Livestream Concert Tonight from England x 1 (ONLY 1 to give away)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 3:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3384 posts
29097 upvotes
Toronto, ON

*GONE* Dermot Kennedy - Livestream Concert Tonight from England x 1 (ONLY 1 to give away)

*SENT TO THE SIS* Hi, I won a livestream of Dermot Kennedy sometime tonight. I couldn't get a hold of my sister, but I'm sure she's busy. Won't go around texting my occasional smoking buddies since it's too much work. I will need your email and name, as they sent an email that I won 2 livestreams so a guest can join me in watching it. I'll be watching it, haven't got better plans for tonight, and I've never heard of this artist before tonight, I remember a few shows I didn't really give a listen and enjoyed them, so let me know if you'd like to watch this livestream. I believe it's around 8-9pm est but I'm not sure until they send me the link. Thanks and you're welcome to someone!
Last edited by stinastr on Jul 30th, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3384 posts
29097 upvotes
Toronto, ON
still available. first to pm can have it. pm is key. also, don't make me wait too long lol. It's a freebie. Gotta reply back sooner than later. Hope everyone is having a great 2020 despite everything that's going on.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3384 posts
29097 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sent the link to my sister. maybe someone would decide later, and if she doesn't watch, maybe I can send you her link. Otherwise, it's unavailable now