Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

*GONE* Dermot Kennedy - Livestream Concert Tonight from England x 1 (ONLY 1 to give away)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 3:24 pm
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
6665 posts
46627 upvotes
Toronto, ON

*GONE* Dermot Kennedy - Livestream Concert Tonight from England x 1 (ONLY 1 to give away)

*SENT TO THE SIS* Hi, I won a livestream of Dermot Kennedy sometime tonight. I couldn't get a hold of my sister, but I'm sure she's busy. Won't go around texting my occasional smoking buddies since it's too much work. I will need your email and name, as they sent an email that I won 2 livestreams so a guest can join me in watching it. I'll be watching it, haven't got better plans for tonight, and I've never heard of this artist before tonight, I remember a few shows I didn't really give a listen and enjoyed them, so let me know if you'd like to watch this livestream. I believe it's around 8-9pm est but I'm not sure until they send me the link. Thanks and you're welcome to someone!
Last edited by stinastr on Jul 30th, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
6665 posts
46627 upvotes
Toronto, ON
still available. first to pm can have it. pm is key. also, don't make me wait too long lol. It's a freebie. Gotta reply back sooner than later. Hope everyone is having a great 2020 despite everything that's going on.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
6665 posts
46627 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sent the link to my sister. maybe someone would decide later, and if she doesn't watch, maybe I can send you her link. Otherwise, it's unavailable now