Good car shop in DT Toronto

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2020 8:31 pm
[OP]
Jul 25, 2019
359 posts
145 upvotes

Good car shop in DT Toronto

Can anyone recommend a good (honest) mechanic in DT Toronto (preferably someone who has expertise in Japanese cars). Need to take my Infiniti in for an oil change.

I also need to swap out my winter tires... any recommendations on where to do this? I was planning on going to Kal Tire (nothing but good experiences), but am open to any suggestions.

Thanks
4 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
28907 posts
14473 upvotes
Toronto
for oil change and tires swap, any shops can do. No need to rack your brain over this.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1333 posts
831 upvotes
Toronto
Honestly even if you do it at a dealership, the prices won't be that far off (for winter tire + oil change).
Feb 8, 2010
370 posts
301 upvotes
beancounter6 wrote: Can anyone recommend a good (honest) mechanic in DT Toronto (preferably someone who has expertise in Japanese cars). Need to take my Infiniti in for an oil change.
I also need to swap out my winter tires... any recommendations on where to do this? I was planning on going to Kal Tire (nothing but good experiences), but am open to any suggestions.
The only way to do it right is do it your self.

I changed winter tires last week. Winter tire was put on by a tire shop. Found out one lug nut was tightened to near 200ft.lb(lucky it did not break), and another lug nut was tightened with the angle off, damaged both the bolt and nut.

Had to take my car to garage and fix the lug bolt.

That is just one visit to the tire shop can give me that much trouble... rather do it myself
[OP]
Jul 25, 2019
359 posts
145 upvotes
I hope it wasn't Kal Tire... those guys have always instilled me with confidence