Fashion & Beauty

Good Cobbler that carries Vibram Christy soles and can do Blundstones.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2022 1:42 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2007
1062 posts
177 upvotes

Good Cobbler that carries Vibram Christy soles and can do Blundstones.

Blundstones are a pain in the ass for most cobblers to do. Has anyone had their blundstones soles replaced?

Also, has anyone here had christy soles installed to their boots? I'd like a cobbler that is familar with the vibram line of products.

Thanks!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1583 posts
2628 upvotes
I noticed some brands have moved away from using Vibram soles now. Not sure if the reason is that they all decided to cut costs or if some other factor was the reason.
Sep 4, 2007
700 posts
249 upvotes
SonyCanWoes wrote: I noticed some brands have moved away from using Vibram soles now. Not sure if the reason is that they all decided to cut costs or if some other factor was the reason.
I think it's cost cutting. Red Wing, Nicks, White's, Wolverine still use Vibram.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2007
1062 posts
177 upvotes
Spent $40 to put on new heel plates on the Blundstones at Bay Bloor Shoe Repair. Considering blundstones are a pain in the ass compared to a lot of other shoes, I was really really happy with the final results.

This guy is *really* good, and very friendly.

I've been to shoe therapy and while they have great reviews, the staff is super impolite if you don't give them your business on the spot.

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/bay-bloor-shoe-repairs-toronto
They're in the building attached to Bar Apertivo. I recommend him 100%.
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
15300 posts
20636 upvotes
Vancouver
bluewaker wrote: Blundstones are a pain in the ass for most cobblers to do. Has anyone had their blundstones soles replaced?

Also, has anyone here had christy soles installed to their boots? I'd like a cobbler that is familar with the vibram line of products.

Thanks!
Quick Cobbler does Blundstones and Vibram soles. Their website doesn't mention Christy soles specifically but you can call and ask. I've done other shoe repairs here, they do excellent work.
https://www.quickcobbler.com/ras
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10140 posts
1397 upvotes
Mississauga
Call Nicks Shoe Repair
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 37-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)