Expired Hot Deals

[Good Food Canada] Good Food Canada - $87 off (or about 8 free meals)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2020 4:42 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 21, 2009
746 posts
660 upvotes

Good Food Canada - $87 off (or about 8 free meals)

Savings:
$87
Expiry:
October 31, 2020
Retailer:
Good Food Canada
This one gives you $87 off:

WC5TLSV

You can get pretty much get 8 free servings at $0 with this code (see picture). Remember unless you skip the following weeks it will automatically subscribe you in for the full price for the next week.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by meemo on Jul 10th, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
18 replies
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 21, 2009
746 posts
660 upvotes
pendragon wrote: Repost
Not a repost. This is $87 off, the other is $74 off
Jr. Member
Oct 17, 2015
164 posts
189 upvotes
Ajax
Nice op got vegetarian box free. Thanks for post.
Newbie
Dec 27, 2013
59 posts
6 upvotes
TORONTO
Is this for new people only?
I signed up once like 4 months ago and deactivated since...
Jr. Member
May 29, 2006
195 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
How easy is it to deactivate so you don’t get recurring charges? Can you do it online or do you have to call.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 5, 2007
5517 posts
1603 upvotes
Toronto
cherry25 wrote: Is this for new people only?
I signed up once like 4 months ago and deactivated since...
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
3453 posts
1581 upvotes
Canada
These food services are the biggest money scams.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
3698 posts
1533 upvotes
Scarborough
orighammer wrote: How easy is it to deactivate so you don’t get recurring charges? Can you do it online or do you have to call.
Unlike the other companies with this one you need to call them or live chat to cancel. They don't really cancel your account either, more like "suspend" indefinitely. And they nag you why you cancelling.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 10, 2004
6488 posts
2197 upvotes
Vancouver
GoodFood is a good company. Everything is sent to you fresh. Meals you choose are very tasty

The deal is for new clients only.


@gbill2004 That's extremely ignorant statement. There's no scam here at all. If you don't like it because you can't afford it, that doesn't make it a scam. I know a few families who order about once a month when they have busy weeks and don't have time to plan meals and meal planning is not easy. With services such as this, everything is pre-planned and easy to cook. I use it as well when my wife is on biz trips and when I have limited time.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Member
Jun 17, 2005
294 posts
258 upvotes
Etobicoke
Derfel wrote: Explain?
I don't know if I'd go as far as "money scam" but I don't find it much more cost effective than ordering out & having it delivered (or just dining in). Also the time estimates are often overly optimistic. Add the time to clean the mess you make, and it just doesn't really seem worth it (for 2 people anyway).

I suppose it's nice having everything all packaged up in the right portions w/menu attached though. Funny thing is it wouldn't take any run-of-the-mill grocer much to replicate this concept -- most already have the ingredients & delivery figured out. Just add menu, a few people to portion things out, and a website/app.
Jr. Member
Apr 4, 2018
167 posts
124 upvotes
gbill2004 wrote: These food services are the biggest money scams.
Explain how getting 8 free meals is a scam?
Sr. Member
Apr 6, 2017
820 posts
1294 upvotes
The prices are a complete and utter ripoff. You can order from loblaws and do a curbside pick up for 1/2 the price. Cmon son
Member
Apr 28, 2012
227 posts
289 upvotes
MONTREAL
tfong010 wrote: The prices are a complete and utter ripoff. You can order from loblaws and do a curbside pick up for 1/2 the price. Cmon son
Sir, this is Red Flag Deals. Not a place to rant, but a place to share good deals. I don't see what's wrong posting a 87$ off (aka FREE MEAL) deal that you can cancel ANYTIME.

It is 1 per account, NOT PER ADDRESS, and you can cancel within 2 minutes using their chat. You can even delay the delivery indefinitely and use your 87$ off code for first order next year.

I personally made 4 accounts, 1 for me, 1 for my wife, 2 for my parents and we are using 2 addresses to have them all delivered.

Hey, it's free, and nothing is stopping you from canceling after you receive your order.

If you like your curbside pick up this much, then make a post about it and see how many downvotes you get.
Sr. Member
Apr 6, 2017
820 posts
1294 upvotes
I never said that this was a bad deal. Its a great deal. Long term its a total rip off. Nuff said.
Newbie
Nov 25, 2020
20 posts
4 upvotes
**BE WARNED** once you sign up you cannot ever cancel and they will NOT remove your credit card as you signed an agreement. So us and many others have randomly got charged after 1 year of "cancellation" Here is the nightmare stories!! https://www.yelp.ca/biz/goodfood-montr%C3%A9al-2 Also there is no way to cancel via online nor calling with phone **BE WARNED**
Newbie
Nov 25, 2020
20 posts
4 upvotes
valcyclovir wrote: Sir, this is Red Flag Deals. Not a place to rant, but a place to share good deals. I don't see what's wrong posting a 87$ off (aka FREE MEAL) deal that you can cancel ANYTIME.

It is 1 per account, NOT PER ADDRESS, and you can cancel within 2 minutes using their chat. You can even delay the delivery indefinitely and use your 87$ off code for first order next year.

I personally made 4 accounts, 1 for me, 1 for my wife, 2 for my parents and we are using 2 addresses to have them all delivered.

Hey, it's free, and nothing is stopping you from canceling after you receive your order.

If you like your curbside pick up this much, then make a post about it and see how many downvotes you get.
**BE WARNED** once you sign up you cannot ever cancel and they will NOT remove your credit card as you signed an agreement. So us and many others have randomly got charged after 1 year of "cancellation" Here is the nightmare stories!! https://www.yelp.ca/biz/goodfood-montr%C3%A9al-2 Also there is no way to cancel via online nor calling with phone **BE WARNED**
Newbie
Nov 25, 2020
20 posts
4 upvotes
Derfel wrote: Explain?
**BE WARNED** once you sign up you cannot ever cancel and they will NOT remove your credit card as you signed an agreement. So us and many others have randomly got charged after 1 year of "cancellation" Here is the nightmare stories!! https://www.yelp.ca/biz/goodfood-montr%C3%A9al-2 Also there is no way to cancel via online nor calling with phone **BE WARNED***

Top