• Dec 28th, 2004 4:37 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1539 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
chief clancy wiggum wrote:Terrible food, surly and rude staff. DON'T GO!!! The sushi tasted off as did the enoki mushrooms. As if that weren't bad enough, even though there were 6 (yes, count 'em 6) "hostesses" at the desk, they made us stand around and wait to be seated. Our waiter was rude, couldn't bring our dishes at the same time. Made me wait until my wife was almost through to bring one of mine, and it was cold (wasn't sushi!).

the fish was of poor quality, as well. i will NOT be returning to this restaurant.
you must be thinking of another place.. there's no waiters there.. just pretty waitresses.. :)
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Banned
Jul 6, 2004
110 posts
ds2chan wrote:If you think that place is a hidden gem then you should to my place. ;)
WTF does that mean??????? I didn't know you make "good japanese food on yonge". Do you have your own stand? Are you that middle eastern guy that works the hotdog stand in front of the old future shop? $2 hotdogs!

But I digress.........................................

The best sushi I've ever had is at a new korean place north of yonge/finch called Sorabol. The sushi is fresh, the portions are generous and the place is actually clean. They have an 8.99 chirashi special on the weekdays at lunch. On weekends it's 11.99, but at that price it's still a steal.

I've also had the korean dishes there too and they are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.
Dec 23, 2004
5 posts
It's not exactly on Yonge. But if you are interested in quality sushi / sashimi, you must try Inaho on East Beaver Creek (Hwy 7 / 404). It's small & selection is limited. But the owner/chef hand picks all the ingredients so it's the freshest possible. The tuna just melts in the mouth. :p
Banned
Jul 6, 2004
110 posts
Orange wrote:It's not exactly on Yonge. But if you are interested in quality sushi / sashimi, you must try Inaho on East Beaver Creek (Hwy 7 / 404). It's small & selection is limited. But the owner/chef hand picks all the ingredients so it's the freshest possible. The tuna just melts in the mouth. :p
hwy 7/ 404 is about as far away from yonge street as it gets. Holy christ! While we're at it, why don't we post good sushi places in guelph or beaverton as well?????? :twisted: