Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Good Manner KF94 masks (adult or kids) - 100 for $147 CAD, free shipping but DHL+FedEx tax imported masks?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2022 10:21 am
May 19, 2021
54 posts
7 upvotes
I'm in Vancouver and I ordered on Dec 21, the package was shipped to the Canada Post warehouse (Burnaby) on Dec 31. On Jan 12, I saw no out for delivery email, but I did get a "Packaged Delivered" email from Canada Post and the package was outside my door. I also had an estimated delivery date of Jan 5. From what I can tell, there was a large backlog created from the snow, rain and holidays.
Aug 10, 2012
107 posts
274 upvotes
Calgary
lion1116 wrote: Just paid the additional shipping cost:

Est. Weight: 0.72kg
Est.Fee: ₩ 48,010
Actual Weight: 2.35 kg
Actual Fee: ₩ 82,870

Additional Fee: ₩ 34,860

Working out to be 0.7/mask if it arrives here with no additional fees.

Can you post the link of the one you bought? I want to buy from gmarket as well. But I was worried about the additional fee. I think 2.35kg seems reasonable.
Mar 27, 2016
459 posts
411 upvotes
Vancouver
astroboy32 wrote: For those who received their orders from Clearmaskpro, are you guys based in Ontario mostly? Ordered from them on Jan 4th and did get a shipping notice about a week later but still no delivery here to Vancouver. I'm guessing Canada post delays mostly
wsbfan wrote: I'm in Vancouver and I ordered on Dec 21, the package was shipped to the Canada Post warehouse (Burnaby) on Dec 31. On Jan 12, I saw no out for delivery email, but I did get a "Packaged Delivered" email from Canada Post and the package was outside my door. I also had an estimated delivery date of Jan 5. From what I can tell, there was a large backlog created from the snow, rain and holidays.
I ordered on Jan 9, shipped on Jan 10 and should receive it in Van today or tomorrow.

I have a different package shipped on Jan 5 from Ontario and still have not received. Huge delays with Canada post are real...
Jan 7, 2015
657 posts
535 upvotes
GVR
Ninjai wrote: They might just be allocating smaller shipments first maybe. Could also be they received a lot more orders since then.

Top tracking says it just been shipped but the bottom text shows it's already arrived in the country and I verified it by entering the tracking number to Canada Post.
I contacted gmarket customer service and they said they never received 1 of the shipments from my order. Apparently they might have entered another customers tracking number into my order hence the reason why it shows delivered. Now I have to get in touch with the seller to get it sorted out.
Jan 20, 2008
7 posts
raccoon wrote: FYI, it should be GST/HST free according to CBSA, and the mask is duty-free.
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publication ... 4-eng.html
If FedEx/DHL charged you any duties/taxes, please call them for adjustment.
The medical mask is a class I medical device and this brand is authorized by Health Canada under their interim order. Authorization is 320592.
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... other.html
Did anyone have success with getting DHL to waive the duties based on this information?
I'm not sure if I need to call them before it clears customs.
Jun 7, 2007
874 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
CornPops wrote: I contacted gmarket customer service and they said they never received 1 of the shipments from my order. Apparently they might have entered another customers tracking number into my order hence the reason why it shows delivered. Now I have to get in touch with the seller to get it sorted out.
That sucks! Hope it gets all sorted out for you.
PSNID: xMichio
Jan 2, 2022
11 posts
5 upvotes
Ordered from goodmannermask.com (without the s) 100 kid masks on Jan 2 and just got fedex tracking. Expected delivery is Jan 20. Will report back when they actually arrive at my doorstep.
Feb 28, 2006
121 posts
37 upvotes
astroboy32 wrote: For those who received their orders from Clearmaskpro, are you guys based in Ontario mostly? Ordered from them on Jan 4th and did get a shipping notice about a week later but still no delivery here to Vancouver. I'm guessing Canada post delays mostly
I ordered Jan 5th and received Jan 12th. Based in Ontario.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16872 posts
2557 upvotes
coco1819 wrote: Ordered from goodmannermask.com (without the s) 100 kid masks on Jan 2 and just got fedex tracking. Expected delivery is Jan 20. Will report back when they actually arrive at my doorstep.
My package has been stuck in Anchorage, Alaska for the past 2 days ... so unless you're lucky don't expect the masks for >1 week.
Feb 6, 2015
39 posts
6 upvotes
Update from a gmarket order (100 masks):
- ordered on Jan 13
- shipped today (Jan 18)
- actual weight is slightly more than the estimated, but somehow didn't need to pay for that
Images
  • upload.png
Sep 8, 2002
384 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
P3nnyP1ncher wrote: I bought 20 Good Manner black masks from clearmaskpro.ca and just received them.

Noticed something odd:

- According to https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... other.html , the barcode of approved Good Manner masks is 8809692180036 (ie it shows up in government database).

- The masks I received, the last 2 digits of barcode (back of package, bottom right) are 29 instead of 36. Unfortunately 8809692180029 does not show up in Canada government database for any Good Manner masks.

Did everyone who ordered from ClearMaskPro.ca have last 2-digits 36 on their barcode, or 29?

Are these masks legit?? Why would the official gov approved barcode end in "36" but I got "29"? Can someone who is in contact with Handa Health Care in Korea verify if "29" is legit?

All other packaging appears to be consistent with images I've seen online (I did notice one guy posted his Good Manner masks with "FDA" in upper left on front, mine do not have that. That makes me suspicious his may be knockoffs from China considering this recent article how to spot counterfeit masks: https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/blog ... kf94-mask/).
Just received my masks from clearmaskspro, ordered very late 1/10 (wee hours of 1/11), shipped 1/12, arrived in Vancouver today. white ones with barcode ending 180036 (matching the approved list), new all English packaging.
Jun 7, 2007
874 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
Update: Got my package from Gmarket a day early. 100x black and 50x kids. Came in a actual good manner cardboard box. The kid mask have a exp date of 2025 whereas the adult ones have a exp date of 2024. The sku on the individual packages does not match with the one that is printed on the box though. I'll see if I can fiddle around with the sku numbers on the korean website to see if they show as legitimate or not.

Update 2: When typing in the "굿매너황사방역용마스크" under the item name 품목명 it shows up 3 choices, first is for the white colour specifically, second option is for medium size? and the last one is for various colours. In no where on the packaging does it list the product code specified, so back at square one on whether they are genuine or not. Korean MFDS Database
Images
  • signal-2022-01-18-190849_001.jpeg
  • signal-2022-01-18-190849_002.jpeg
  • signal-2022-01-18-190849_003.jpeg
  • signal-2022-01-18-190849_004.jpeg
  • signal-2022-01-18-190849_005.jpeg
  • signal-2022-01-18-190849_006.jpeg
  • signal-2022-01-18-190849_007.jpeg
  • signal-2022-01-18-190849_008.jpeg
Last edited by Ninjai on Jan 18th, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PSNID: xMichio
Jan 7, 2015
657 posts
535 upvotes
GVR
My Gmarket order is finally shipping after a slight delay. 600 masks ended up shipping, final weight was 5.89kg (₩ 179,550). Around 61 cents per mask. Great deal!
Jan 7, 2015
657 posts
535 upvotes
GVR
I think someone else already mentioned this, but its better to be undercharged for shipping than to be overcharged. In the latter situation, the shipping overcharge is refunded as "smilecash" which must be used on another Gmarket order.
Jan 4, 2022
14 posts
8 upvotes
Ninjai wrote: Update: Got my package from Gmarket a day early. 100x black and 50x kids. Came in a actual good manner cardboard box. The kid mask have a exp date of 2025 whereas the adult ones have a exp date of 2024. The sku on the individual packages does not match with the one that is printed on the box though. I'll see if I can fiddle around with the sku numbers on the korean website to see if they show as legitimate or not.

Update 2: When typing in the "굿매너황사방역용마스크" under the item name 품목명 it shows up 3 choices, first is for the white colour specifically, second option is for medium size? and the last one is for various colours. In no where on the packaging does it list the product code specified, so back at square one on whether they are genuine or not. Korean MFDS Database
I wonder will they change the barcode for different packaging too. According to some of the previous posting, most people seems to get:

180036 white (large)
180029 black (large)
And I got 180425 grey (large) (5pc per pack)

Which are all different from the code on the box you shown. Anyone know why?
Images
  • 16425706599534890589766689972443.jpg
  • 16425707049026532708726664041472.jpg
Last edited by VicKKer on Jan 19th, 2022 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jan 2, 2022
11 posts
5 upvotes
Ninjai wrote: Update: Got my package from Gmarket a day early. 100x black and 50x kids. Came in a actual good manner cardboard box. The kid mask have a exp date of 2025 whereas the adult ones have a exp date of 2024. The sku on the individual packages does not match with the one that is printed on the box though. I'll see if I can fiddle around with the sku numbers on the korean website to see if they show as legitimate or not.

Not sure if this would be helpful, but I received kids mask from clearmaskpro yesterday (ordered Jan 7) and please see the pictures of the kids mask I received. Given clearmaskpro is the official distributor of good manner masks, I can safely assume their products are genuine?
Images
  • 9114D9D2-A8EE-4CDD-93F1-2E18FFEA87A1.jpeg
  • 09408184-AEC9-4A77-84BE-B86D881C3849.jpeg
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2011
1171 posts
470 upvotes
Am I the only one waiting for an order from goodmannermask.com? Ordered 19days ago no update and no answer to my inquiries.
Oct 5, 2010
51 posts
127 upvotes
I ordered on Jan. 2 from goodmannermask.com, received FedEx notification on Jan.17 and the shipment should arrive tomorrow.

I got a call from FedEx today with regards to duties and fees that needed to be paid before delivery. After reading some of the other posts, I decided to call FedEx to contest it. It took a lot of effort to be able to speak to an actual human being and then a lot of time on hold to get an answer but the conclusion was that the charges would be waived (apparently the paperwork wasn't clear to what the package was and that's why I was charged).

So, not sure it is worth the effort but it seems like with FedEx at least it was possible to get the the charges exempted. We'll see when the masks actually arrive.
Feb 26, 2003
235 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
I placed an order for 100 adult (wiicare) and 100 kids (goodmanner) masks from gmarket on Jan 7. Originally quoted $54 shipping. On Jan 11 I recieved an additional shipping charge of $70. Shipped from Korea on Jan 12, arrived in Vancouver Jan 14 and sent to customs. The EMS shipment is Canada Post Priority. I recieved a CBSA duties charge from Canada Post for $23 on Jan 17 and it was delivered Jan 18. Seems like the only way to contest the duties is through the CBSA refund form that you have to mail in.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)