Wheels and Tires

Good place to buy Rims?

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2019 10:20 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1834 posts
1049 upvotes

Good place to buy Rims?

Looking for Summer wheels as I used the OE for winter.

TIres are off rims and wheels do not need to be installed on car. Just purchase with mount and balance.

18x8, +35 to +45. Hub rings I can purchase from amazon/ebay.

Looking to spend about 600 installed.

Any places to check in Markham or GTA?
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9712 posts
4500 upvotes
SimplyTires
Advan Tires
Tire23
Tire Connection
Premier Wheels Direct
Nextmod
Telus $45 25GB
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1834 posts
1049 upvotes
Thanks, I'll check them out but I doubt most of those places have wheels at that price point.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
3834 posts
3928 upvotes
GTA
No kidding. New 18x8 for $600 are going to be absolute garbage. I can't even imagine getting a nice used set for that little.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1834 posts
1049 upvotes
derass wrote: No kidding. New 18x8 for $600 are going to be absolute garbage. I can't even imagine getting a nice used set for that little.
I need it for a daily that goes to work and the grocery store thats going to get curbed and beat. I know what'd Id be getting for that much. I have real wheels for the toy

Image
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3295 posts
930 upvotes
Edmonton
eclone wrote: I need it for a daily that goes to work and the grocery store thats going to get curbed and beat. I know what'd Id be getting for that much. I have real wheels for the toy

Image

I hope you like those rims cause I think they are ugly haha. To each their own.

I would got a junkyard and find some rims that will fit, or Kijiji, especially considering they will be "curbed and beat"
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8
Member
Mar 30, 2013
331 posts
128 upvotes
Petawawa
tmkf_patryk wrote: I hope you like those rims cause I think they are ugly haha. To each their own.

I would got a junkyard and find some rims that will fit, or Kijiji, especially considering they will be "curbed and beat"
Just curious, what is your idea of nice wheels? Kudos on the OP for getting decent tires to pair with wheels. Often not the case...
For $600, I'd much rather find an OEM set vs a cheap solution. Yes, you won't probably get the offset and 'stance' you want but hard to beat OE quality vs $600 Taiwan wheels. P Mall is your best bet for that size. They will be willing to make cash deals.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2524 posts
2402 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Pretty much all the places McLaren__F1 will have replica wheels at that price point. For a little more money (around $1000) you can get much higher quality wheels, but whether it's worth it is up to you.

Top