Food & Drink

Is this a good price for a Delonghi Perfecta?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2020 8:26 pm
[OP]
Apr 29, 2013
93 posts
25 upvotes

Is this a good price for a Delonghi Perfecta?

Linen Chest - Delonghi Perfecta

Regular price is $2000, and right now on sale for $1000. I know I want a super-automatic one and have heard good things about DeLonghi. Just wanted to see if anyone else has experience with this specific model and if this price is inflated, or actually a good deal.

Thanks in advance RFDers!

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong section.
4 replies
Nov 29, 2019
156 posts
657 upvotes
Not the best pricing compare to the last Black Friday deal from the Bay!

[OP]
Apr 29, 2013
93 posts
25 upvotes
Oh wow! This is much better. Thanks for that. I'm not in a rush so I'll hold off.

Thanks again!

I've heard the Juras are better, but rare if any promotions on those items. Do you have the perfecta?
Nov 29, 2019
156 posts
657 upvotes
rizwaan wrote: I've heard the Juras are better, but rare if any promotions on those items. Do you have the perfecta?
Nope ;) but I used to consider purchasing this in comparison to Saeco Incanto or PicoBaristo model.
If you are researching, there are number of in-depth discussion regarding the automatic espresso machines here.
And don't forget to add all the keywords on deal alerts so you can be notified when there is a promotion, thanks to the fellow RFDers!
[OP]
Apr 29, 2013
93 posts
25 upvotes
starsoda wrote: Nope ;) but I used to consider purchasing this in comparison to Saeco Incanto or PicoBaristo model.
If you are researching, there are number of in-depth discussion regarding the automatic espresso machines here.
And don't forget to add all the keywords on deal alerts so you can be notified when there is a promotion, thanks to the fellow RFDers!
I had no idea that was a thing! Which one do you have?