• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 12:08 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 25, 2012
44 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Corneliuss wrote: What meals are you guys selecting because it wants me to pay like $30
I ordered the classic 3 meal x 2 portions each, which came to $10.83 total.
Feb 25, 2012
44 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
doodeedoodaa wrote: How do I cancel this and do I have to wait the 2 weeks before cancelling?
Other posts suggested to use the skip option for up to 12 weeks and then canceling.
As soon as the package arrived, I just opened the chat on the bottom right of the goodfood page to cancel the subscription.
Aug 24, 2018
139 posts
80 upvotes
I spoke to their chat and they gave me $78 off (better than 5 meals).. Rabais78 is code. Awesome customer service from these guys gotta say.
Apr 26, 2016
144 posts
68 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Grac213 wrote: I spoke to their chat and they gave me $78 off (better than 5 meals).. Rabais78 is code. Awesome customer service from these guys gotta say.
There's a $75 off first order coupon that's STILL active when I ordered 29dec2018 - "rabaisrapido"
Trying out 3 recipes (2 servings each) of easy prep first. I'll probably switch my subscription to classic because it's cheaper for my actual paid order.
Grac213 wrote: I spoke to their chat and they gave me $78 off (better than 5 meals).. Rabais78 is code. Awesome customer service from these guys gotta say.
EDIT: wow even better. I picked recipes that I want to eat but have problems following Youtube video for. Might even try one of the weekly artisan recipes someday.
Apr 27, 2018
34 posts
3 upvotes
Is this the code for $87 free? If so do you still have it, the old thread got deleted. Thanks
Nov 27, 2018
45 posts
67 upvotes
pointx wrote: Is this the code for $87 free? If so do you still have it, the old thread got deleted. Thanks
The code I used from the deleted thread prior to boxing day was WCPZ9YU

Can you or someone else confirm if this still works or not?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2905 posts
1649 upvotes
Tpzyyy wrote: The code I used from the deleted thread prior to boxing day was WCPZ9YU

Can you or someone else confirm if this still works or not?
We used it last night and it worked.

4 meals @ 2 servings easy prep comes to $3 all in.

We picked Feb 8th for our week, best menu options for us. 2x chicken breast meals, a shrimp one, and one I can't recall atm.

We did the boxing day promo and just got it yesterday (we are using the $87 promo at our other place... no idea how many times you can try out promos per household)

Packaging was excellent, food quality seems solid. The sauces come in nice little containers (I'm going to keep to mix paints for my new airbrush)

We did a pork udon noodle dish with cucumber and bock choy salad. The entre was something we've made before ourselves, so it was good as expected. The salad was something new, we've never had bok choy raw in a salad.. always cooked it. We will reuse that recipe.
Nov 27, 2018
45 posts
67 upvotes
uklamen wrote: We used it last night and it worked.

4 meals @ 2 servings easy prep comes to $3 all in.

We picked Feb 8th for our week, best menu options for us. 2x chicken breast meals, a shrimp one, and one I can't recall atm.

We did the boxing day promo and just got it yesterday (we are using the $87 promo at our other place... no idea how many times you can try out promos per household)

Packaging was excellent, food quality seems solid. The sauces come in nice little containers (I'm going to keep to mix paints for my new airbrush)

We did a pork udon noodle dish with cucumber and bock choy salad. The entre was something we've made before ourselves, so it was good as expected. The salad was something new, we've never had bok choy raw in a salad.. always cooked it. We will reuse that recipe.
Sweet