1463 posts
4528 upvotes

Free Breakfast Box | New Accounts Only

Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Goodfood
WC72BXS

Don't know if this can be used more than once. I found it in the bottom of my weekly box.
Images
  • 20190815_154913.jpg
  • 20190815_155244.jpg
14 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10946 posts
5160 upvotes
placed order for smoothies and 4 days before i was suppose to get the sent email saying they closed my new account and canceled order because my address was not with in there delivery area.

They then tell me i could place a new order with no discount and ship to a friend or family. Now a proper thing would of been message me and ask if i had somewhere else to ship the order before just deleting my whole account.
Also find it a bit weird because my neighbor down the road has got a delivery from them with a courier company but oh well.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Sep 2, 2007
445 posts
155 upvotes
i followed rfd's advice and changed my phone # and got a free box of smoothies (i had a free box of food several months back) but i tried for a third and they caught it. don't know if the system got it or they did it manually.
Mar 18, 2005
417 posts
374 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
blazed16 wrote: placed order for smoothies and 4 days before i was suppose to get the sent email saying they closed my new account and canceled order because my address was not with in there delivery area.

They then tell me i could place a new order with no discount and ship to a friend or family. Now a proper thing would of been message me and ask if i had somewhere else to ship the order before just deleting my whole account.
Also find it a bit weird because my neighbor down the road has got a delivery from them with a courier company but oh well.
Give them a call and explain everything you wrote here. Their customer service is great, and usually resolves any issues. Just like any company, different departments do different things. Shipping department is not necessarily connected to signups, so they prob just processed the membership, then realized that your address was out of service area. I’m sure they can find a solution if your neighbour received one though.
Aug 8, 2019
343 posts
198 upvotes
Interested to try since it's free. Wonder if the smoothies would be worth the regular price.
Do the contents come frozen in a big block that's hard to break to fit in a blender or is it easy to make pieces fall out individually?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3197 posts
343 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone try this out, That has already had the Free Box of Dinners and Smoothies already delivered to there house?
Hello
Banned
Jun 8, 2011
143 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
i got the dinner, but you can only add a promo code to each account. if you want to use both, you'll need to have two accounts with two email addresses. they don't filter based on physical addresses
Banned
Jun 8, 2011
143 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
ilusa wrote: Anyone try this out, That has already had the Free Box of Dinners and Smoothies already delivered to there house?
i got the dinner, but you can only add a promo code to each account. if you want to use both, you'll need to have two accounts with two email addresses. they don't filter based on physical addresses
Banned
Jun 8, 2011
143 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
i was tempted to try this a few weeks back when another code was floating around - but feedback ain't great. only one or two flavors are good apparently
Mar 29, 2016
33 posts
86 upvotes
bwabwa wrote: i was tempted to try this a few weeks back when another code was floating around - but feedback ain't great. only one or two flavors are good apparently
Tried my third flavour this morning and they are really not great. I finish them just so I don't get hungry. I'd say 5/10 max.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1221 posts
918 upvotes
Whitby
roleless wrote: Interested to try since it's free. Wonder if the smoothies would be worth the regular price.
Do the contents come frozen in a big block that's hard to break to fit in a blender or is it easy to make pieces fall out individually?
Each container has about half the size of frozen fruits, we just poured the beverage of our choice to fill up the container, left it for few minutes then poured into the mixer. It was easy and convenient.
Feb 3, 2019
162 posts
91 upvotes
Brampton,ON, Canada
phoreoneone wrote: WC72BXS

Don't know if this can be used more than once. I found it in the bottom of my weekly box.
used it to get 100% discount on first basket. i am gonna cancel it once i receive my first one on Aug 26. let's see
Banned
Jun 8, 2011
143 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
pmarcil wrote: Tried my third flavour this morning and they are really not great. I finish them just so I don't get hungry. I'd say 5/10 max.
Yea... same as other feedback i got... which is why i haven't ordered it even though it's free. Rather use my phone number/email combo for another free dinner box BAHAHA