Hot Deals

[Goodfood] Goodfood free first box for new customers.

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2021 12:02 am
[OP]
Nov 15, 2017
111 posts
251 upvotes

Goodfood free first box for new customers.

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to $93
Retailer:
Goodfood
Use code: DE90LJU64

$93 off of your first box. Even better deals than two years ago. It’s enough for 4 standard recipes X2 servings. I believe it’s for new customers only.

If you order more expensive recipes, you will get up to $93 off.

Deal in 2019:
first-meal-kit-box-free-87-value-2284082/

One catch is that you need to cancel your subscription 6 days in advance. So after you subscribe to your first box, make sure to skip several weeks deliveries. So you have time to cancel it after you receive the first box. Another catch is you need to chat to completely cancel all of your deliveries and delete your account.
Last edited by xsx107 on Apr 18th, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
$93 off first box (new customers):
DE90LJU64
FB87VNO
WC5TLSV
163 replies
Dec 24, 2017
703 posts
1516 upvotes
lel
If you live in the GTA, try foodshare. Less than $30 a box and they employ at risk people. Some of these food boxes are highway robbery with a recipe attached.
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2080 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've learned through this company that even if your debit visa and 3 digit security code have expired and a new card has been issued, they are still able to charge your debit bank account using your old visa card credentials on file. Never knew

Also, you need to call or chat to delete your Goodfood account.
Nov 6, 2006
310 posts
230 upvotes
Coquitlam
I did this some time ago and tried to make a new account, but they say an account already exists... Maybe they are looking at my address?
Oct 1, 2017
24 posts
10 upvotes
Of the boxes we've tried, we like GF the best. Better portion sizes than a lot of them.
[OP]
Nov 15, 2017
111 posts
251 upvotes
Pingalino wrote: If you live in the GTA, try foodshare. Less than $30 a box and they employ at risk people. Some of these food boxes are highway robbery with a recipe attached.
I wouldn’t buy any of their boxes at their listing prices. But with the code, it’s free for new customers. What do you want for something free?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1481 posts
422 upvotes
Toronto
Can you not use prepaid Visa card?
[OP]
Nov 15, 2017
111 posts
251 upvotes
ysl5710 wrote: Can you not use prepaid Visa card?
I use credit card myself.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1971 posts
1855 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Doesn't seem like its worth the hassle tbh
😎Thanks RFD😎
Nov 21, 2011
223 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
Note that both codes from the old thread still work (FB87VNO and WC5TLSV) and also give $93 off.
Zoomer Wireless: $36 - 5 GB, 800 mins
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3191 posts
340 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone able to get the coupon to work if they used the previous coupon in 2019?
Hello
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1091 posts
1549 upvotes
Vancouver
Poutinesauce wrote: Or you know, you could just go to the grocery store. But somehow Millennials think it's worthwhile to pay for overpriced boxes with some food inside. Go figure.
There is a market for meal kits or these companies wouldn't exist

Clearly you are not their target market
Oct 14, 2015
215 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
blackston3 wrote: I've learned through this company that even if your debit visa and 3 digit security code have expired and a new card has been issued, they are still able to charge your debit bank account using your old visa card credentials on file. Never knew

I also read somewhere (unsure if it’s for Goodfood) but if you cancel and then login again, you re-activate your account. Anyone hear something similar?
Nov 15, 2020
941 posts
546 upvotes
i thought some of u managed to do a trial twice from 2 years ago.

I waited for the steak recipes before i allowed them to deliver
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1415 posts
1544 upvotes
Poutinesauce wrote: Or you know, you could just go to the grocery store. But somehow Millennials think it's worthwhile to pay for overpriced boxes with some food inside. Go figure.
This is why Uber is so popular. People are lazy now a days.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3931 posts
1510 upvotes
Ottawa
You do realize you're paying for saving time and new recipes without needing to think about it? It's not "just" overpriced food, there is obviously a benefit to getting these boxes or nobody would be getting them
Aug 20, 2019
377 posts
444 upvotes
London, Ontario
blackston3 wrote: I've learned through this company that even if your debit visa and 3 digit security code have expired and a new card has been issued, they are still able to charge your debit bank account using your old visa card credentials on file. Never knew

I've done several of these over time and never once been charged by any of the companies.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10274 posts
2871 upvotes
like my neighbor who had a slurpee delivered from skip last week, shes 20 and has a car, and 7-11 is a 5 minute walk away.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Evehune