• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2017 10:31 pm
Tags:
Jul 20, 2014
902 posts
213 upvotes
Hamilton, ON

GoodLife Corperate deal.

My sister works at Fortinos and she has a goodlife corporate deal for like 400 a month plus tax. She's 16 though is there any way she can sign up and I can use the fob or anyway I can sign up with her rate?

11 replies
Jun 5, 2015
969 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto, ON
400 a month is not a deal , is a ripoff
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
are you a male or female? there is no picture just a name so if a guy walks in and the name shows up as Victoria then it may be an issue but if you're both female name then you'll be fine

usually if you have a foreign name they can't really tell anyways, like "ho sing bo"
Jul 20, 2014
902 posts
213 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I'm a male my sister is a female. She is 17 though
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2008
13064 posts
3755 upvotes
Yeah probably won't work...

Some employees are lazy and don't check the screen but almost all of them do.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Well you can always crossdress, if they ask....nah, they probably won't ask.
bruenor9 wrote: My sister works at Fortinos and she has a goodlife corporate deal for like 400 a month plus tax. She's 16 though is there any way she can sign up and I can use the fob or anyway I can sign up with her rate?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jul 7, 2005
604 posts
177 upvotes
Hey Happy Birthday to your sister!! I'm guessing her birthday was yesterday?

Anyways, they do check...they knew when my membership expired lol
As for corp account, yes your sister should be able to sign you up on corp...I think we're allowed 5 accounts
Jul 20, 2014
902 posts
213 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
waitin4BOOST wrote: Hey Happy Birthday to your sister!! I'm guessing her birthday was yesterday?

Anyways, they do check...they knew when my membership expired lol
As for corp account, yes your sister should be able to sign you up on corp...I think we're allowed 5 accounts
yeah 17 now, and can she sign me up if she doesn't have a membership?
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
21786 posts
4903 upvotes
Toronto
toronto19850 wrote: are you a male or female? there is no picture just a name so if a guy walks in and the name shows up as Victoria then it may be an issue but if you're both female name then you'll be fine

usually if you have a foreign name they can't really tell anyways, like "ho sing bo"
They're starting to take pictures now. The last few times I've gone they've asked me if now would be a good time to take a picture for my membership. It's always when I'm leaving so I say no, but I think they're going to start pushing more aggressively in the future.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Piro21 wrote: They're starting to take pictures now. The last few times I've gone they've asked me if now would be a good time to take a picture for my membership. It's always when I'm leaving so I say no, but I think they're going to start pushing more aggressively in the future.
wear a mask and anyone who uses the membership wears the mask when going in
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
Piro21 wrote: They're starting to take pictures now. The last few times I've gone they've asked me if now would be a good time to take a picture for my membership. It's always when I'm leaving so I say no, but I think they're going to start pushing more aggressively in the future.
Wear a burqa...

"I'm ready for my picture now."
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)