• Apr 13th, 2016 2:29 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 21, 2016
19 posts
1 upvote

Goodlife Fitness Personal Training

Does anyone know where to review personal training for Goodlife Fitness members?

Also, if there is a complaint does the club itself contact you or is it the higher management?
5 replies
[OP]
Mar 21, 2016
19 posts
1 upvote
UrbanPoet wrote: Don't do it... just learn everything from google and you tube (research reliable sources).

Unless you're willing to pay for motivation. That's the greatest service they offer.
Well I got the sessions as a complimentary service that my friend had gotten for me but it was a waste of my time and her money. They shorted me 30 mins each time and just sold to me for the other half the hour long session. If they didnt sell they sent me home. So I want to put in a review.

I would not recommend it at all unless you have terrible technique then doing 3 or so sessions to get that fixed would be good. But the downside is that they never stop selling to you.
Banned
Jan 28, 2015
883 posts
226 upvotes
Markham
At my local club, they have a board with profiles of all the trainers. Every time you go to the gym, you can quickly tack on your review to their profile.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3129 posts
609 upvotes
Ottawa
UrbanPoet wrote: Don't do it... just learn everything from google and you tube (research reliable sources).
It's tough to "research reliable sources" when everyone is always so ready to say that there is Only One True Way and Everyone Else Is Terrible. (And when even the people who might know what they're doing seem much too eager to pose shirtless for the camera.)
[OP]
Mar 21, 2016
19 posts
1 upvote
Update:

I was able to find a section on the website that was dedicated to member experience. There's also a phone number.

I sent in a report. They limited me at 500 words though.