Fitness and Nutrition

Goodlife Gym Membership Deal (is this good?)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2012 10:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2011
1020 posts
153 upvotes
anyone know of any good gym deals?
May 1, 2007
631 posts
1 upvote
Brandon wrote: Some federal government organizations get a discounted price of $350 a year for employees and spouses, but I think the reason why is because a lot of government organizations are exclusive to other fitness companies (like being in the Canadian Forces = free YMCA).

Anyone else have some more info on this? What is (recent) Goodlife's rate for Federal government employees?
shawn01 wrote: if you guys know a teacher or anyone working for the cupe 4400 school board union they get a sweet deal with their unions, you have to sign up for the edvantage card and there deal is 349 + hst for the year at goodlife equals out to 16.50 bi weekly, and that includes all goodlife places, my gf is a teacher and lives in scarborugh so i go to the one there and i live in bowmanville and also use that one..

I knew someone from the Toronto Dist. school board and they get $12.50 bi-weekly for Goodlife. Crazy. Not sure what else it includes.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1629 posts
76 upvotes
Any recent deals? $44 plus tax per month for single location is just too expensive.....that is the regular price

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)