Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] $150 Google Store credit WUB Google Pixel 3a 3aXL

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2019 10:29 am
Jan 28, 2014
551 posts
178 upvotes
I don't see the 150 credit on the website either

I was actually about to buy it until it disappeared.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1718 posts
670 upvotes
Vancouveresque
The offer expired at midnight last night.
Jan 28, 2014
551 posts
178 upvotes
GeeCee wrote:
May 12th, 2019 8:26 pm
The offer expired at midnight last night.
You are right my stupid analog watch was stuck 1 day behind.

I guess I am not getting the phone for my wife till a better or equal promo comes.
Sep 16, 2014
35 posts
11 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
crap! was also about to buy it now the promo is dead :(

Whats the absolute cheapest way to buy these phones now?
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2004
1752 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered this a day after the Pixel 3a was announced and got it 2 days later.

It's our first time using for a Google phone full price and we didn't regret it. Currently on the Zoomer loyalty plan with a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. I got really sick and fed up with the bloatware, poor signal and poor camera (very difficult to take pictures of our fidgety baby, always end up as a blur).

I know there will be a few people saying your can get a more powerful phone from Xiaomi for less money, and that's what I did a few years back, but it's their software OS that has their own issues, I doubt that I'll ever buy another one again.

Since the deal is dead, I'd say wait for the next deal for the Pixel 3a, this phone is worth it, if you want a great phone with no bloatware/excellent OS (Unlike Samsung/Xiaomi) and a stellar camera!

Transferring most of my apps/files from my old phone was super fast, they've made it really easy.
Paulfistinyourface wrote:This is RFD. High moral values are way down the ladder of acceptability around here. It's all about stepping on your grandmothers throat to save a buck.
Heatware
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
1130 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
It makes no sense that the Canadian offer ended one week before the corresponding US offer. It lasted less than a week.

For sure nobody will be ordering from Google store now; everyone will wait for another deal (from Google or carriers). Is that what Google want (not really want to sell directly)?
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Aug 27, 2009
813 posts
562 upvotes
Mayoo wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 4:02 pm
Anyone who ordered during the promo period seeing the credits yet ?
Nope
May 27, 2019
1 posts
Still waiting for my credit. Going to use the credit to pay for some Google Pixel Buds so when I take my trip to Japan I can use the active translation feature. Also have to say that I've had the Pixel 3A for a few weeks now and it's an awesome phone for the price, will be buying my wife one.
Feb 7, 2010
216 posts
40 upvotes
Kingston
When do we get our credit by chance? 6 weeks after the deadline which was...May 11th, therefore July 17th?
Jun 4, 2019
1 posts
aznmafia wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2019 8:47 pm
When do we get our credit by chance? 6 weeks after the deadline which was...May 11th, therefore July 17th?
I'm hoping we should get it before June 22nd..? I remember it said within 6 weeks after the promo...if you think about it, this promo is kinda ridiculous lol
"Hey come by this phone we have a 15%off discount for you...oh but sorry you're not getting that 15%off today" :/
Aug 27, 2009
813 posts
562 upvotes
^ They for sure didn't want people to piggy back on the nest hub promo.

FYI still not credit for me :(
Apr 29, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
Still waiting for the credit. Might use it for Stadia.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
3210 posts
1102 upvotes
Toronto
Also still waiting for the credit. Anyone get it yet?
4 years of pain for Ontario...
Jun 22, 2011
316 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
Little Tim wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 10:37 pm
Also still waiting for the credit. Anyone get it yet?
Nothing yet for me. Glad I'm not the only one