Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] $4.99 (50% off) Titan Quest for Android (Diablo style ARPG)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2019 8:04 pm
[OP]
Nov 7, 2017
124 posts
387 upvotes

[Google.com] $4.99 (50% off) Titan Quest for Android (Diablo style ARPG)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
Google.com
More offers from Google.com
When most hack and slash ARPG on mobile these days follow the formula of free-to-play and in-app purchases, someone might prefer a single player experience without the need for internet connection. Titan Quest is one of those games.
At $4.99 it's a good 'pocket Diablo' for these subway rides.
Images
  • maxresdefault.jpg
9 replies
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5033 posts
1713 upvotes
How do you play this on a phone?
May 30, 2015
611 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP, can you play this on a Shield with the remote controller ?

TYIA
[OP]
Nov 7, 2017
124 posts
387 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: How do you play this on a phone?
The touch control is actually quite easy. Use your left thumb for navigating through the map (much better than 'tab to move' since it wont obstruct your view), right thumb for attacking, talking, looting, skills....
Eli2015 wrote: Thanks OP, can you play this on a Shield with the remote controller ?
TYIA
Sorry but I haven't tried it yet. If anything, you can buy the original Titan Quest for PC for sale at $5.19 (80% off) here:
https://www.gog.com/game/titan_quest_an ... ry_edition
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1255 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
does this game support a controller? like a bluetooth controller?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2691 posts
1927 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Great game on PC. The Android port is still Beta and not ready for sale, but they've given up working on it and are selling it anyway. The controls are garbage. The move pad is at the lower left corner and the grab/use/attack button is at lower right. The concept it great but the execution is buggy. They tried to make the interface ignore taps to move, except when you tap on an object to pick it up, but they didn't finish testing it and it has serious errors. For example you move towards an enemy, then let go of the move button and tap the attack button; and it thinks your attack tap meant to move to the right, so you turn your back instead of attacking, and get attacked hard instead. Or you're attacking but need to run for a second to dodge an attack or for a health potion to kick in, but it thinks your move command is another attack command so you stand there and die. I've been playing this for over a month now, and despite getting used to the errors it's still a constant source of frustration. Most of the times you die will be because you can't control your character.
It's still kind of fun, but really annoying too.
Nov 7, 2011
561 posts
393 upvotes
British Columbia
Avenger wrote: With your screen.
I think he means, wouldn't it be complicated to use menus and the other complexities of an rpg on a tiny screen. It can be done, I played knights of the old republic right through.