Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$35
Retailer:
Google.com
More offers from Google.com
YMMV

Just received an email from Google for $35 off Nest Audio bringging the price to $94.99

I am tempted, but my household is more invested in the Alexa system.

I think this is a personalized offer so YMMV.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5779 posts
2645 upvotes
Ottawa
Google doesn’t send nest system users deals like me.
[OP]
Oct 26, 2016
400 posts
249 upvotes
sonyHdr12 wrote: Google doesn’t send nest system users deals like me.
Actually that might be true. As i mentioned, my household is mainly Alexa, but I do have 1 Google Home Mini (1st Gen) that I bought just to see/test the google smart home environment. So this may be google trying to entice users to their smart home ecosystem.
Dec 2, 2010
372 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
Why post a super targeted email campaign in hot deals? It's not even that good of a deal.
Sep 18, 2007
73 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
blackstaffer wrote: Why post a super targeted email campaign in hot deals? It's not even that good of a deal.
Imagine being so self-centred that you waste time commenting on a deal you don't care about because you think everyone here needs to thing about what *YOU* are interested in for before they post.
Koodo $40/11GB (6GB + 5GB Bonus)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5779 posts
2645 upvotes
Ottawa
Even for half price, I don’t pull the trigger, I have too many BT speakers in the garage, I just want 2 more nest hubs.
Jun 23, 2017
396 posts
557 upvotes
Received the email as well, but I already have too many Nest/Google Home speakers...
Mar 2, 2017
9 posts
3 upvotes
I seem to never get these emails despite being very deep in the google ecosystem. I have been waiting for a sale on Nest Audio :(
Oct 30, 2013
2 posts
1 upvote
I got the code but won't need it if anyone wants me to buy it from me and ship it to them
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14961 posts
1254 upvotes
Markham
Got the promo email too... But I've already got too many smart speakers that still work fine...
ShadowVlican
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1257 posts
943 upvotes
Whitby
Promo code is valid until 26th Aug, probably if it goes on sale in Google store or other price matcheable stores (Walmart, Staples, Source or BB) by then, Ill probably bite the bullet otherwise this discount is meh.

Full terms & conditions
*Promotional code offer is provided by Google Canada and subject to the following terms. Promotional code offer must be redeemed by 11.59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on 08/26/2021 or it will expire. Offer only applies to Nest Audio (Chalk, Charcoal, Sage, Sand, Sky colours only). Each promotional code is valid for redemption of one discounted Nest Audio (Chalk, Charcoal) per eligible account and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability while supplies last. Promotional codes cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be combined with other offers. Promotional value of offer is non-transferable, not for resale, non-redeemable for cash and non-refundable.

Available only to users who receive this promotion from Google; you must be signed in to your active Google Account to redeem the offer. Available only to Canadian residents with Canadian delivery addresses. Must be aged 18 or older to be eligible.

Google reserves the right to modify these terms as needed, or cancel the offer if fraud or abuse is detected. Void where prohibited.
Mar 23, 2010
104 posts
103 upvotes
Mississauga
nowiremember10 wrote: I seem to never get these emails despite being very deep in the google ecosystem. I have been waiting for a sale on Nest Audio :(
Try the "Home App" and tap on the event icon at right hand side of the mic icon. Once you are in, scroll down. The deal may be there. That's how I found the offer.
Dec 22, 2011
601 posts
757 upvotes
got the email but not a solid deal...
:D
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1185 posts
1253 upvotes
Abbotsford
blackstaffer wrote: Why post a super targeted email campaign in hot deals? It's not even that good of a deal.
Agreed. Not a hot deal by any stretch of the imagination.
Mar 2, 2017
9 posts
3 upvotes
Blaqueivory wrote: Try the "Home App" and tap on the event icon at right hand side of the mic icon. Once you are in, scroll down. The deal may be there. That's how I found the offer.
Amazing this worked. Thanks!!
Apr 25, 2016
104 posts
115 upvotes
The isn't a bad deal if you're in the market for one of these. When released it was a Hot deal when Costco had them 2 for $200.
These are great speakers that are well worth $95 imo. They have replaced any Nest mini I had that was used for listening to music. The sound quality and soundstage are considerably better.
Overkill if you want a speaker do ask the weather or turn on/off some lights, but perfect for listening to music throughout a house or setting up as a stereo pair for a large room.