Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google.com Boxing Day

Google Pixel Phones upto 300$ off - Boxing Month Sale (Pixel 7 Pro CA$879)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2023 2:24 am
[OP]
Sep 18, 2018
127 posts
372 upvotes

[Google.com] [Boxing Day] Google Pixel Phones upto 300$ off - Boxing Month Sale (Pixel 7 Pro CA$879)

Deal Link:
Price:
CA$1179
Savings:
CA$300
Expiry:
January 5, 2023
Retailer:
Google.com
More offers from Google.com
Save CA$300 on Pixel 7 Pro through 1/5.

Save CA$150 on Pixel 7 and CA$100 on Pixel 6a.

https://store.google.com/ca/product/pix ... o?hl=en-GB

This is similar to Black Friday sale.
Images
  • Pixel.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 15th, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
449 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1555 posts
1442 upvotes
Google, please stop! I don't NEED a new phone right now. The temptation! Loudly Crying Face
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4637 posts
1357 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Wish they had a more compact version of their flagship models, both are too large!
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
3135 posts
3006 upvotes
GTA
Great find OP! The P7 & P7 Pro are really good value for money phones.

Here are some other tips on savings:

1) Don't forget to check your favourite cashback sites.

For me, the US Rakuten site is at 2% but from past deals we have seen them double it to 4% and even 6%! (and yes it does work for Canadian purchases as well).
The best part is, most of us are new to the platform so there is a US$30 sign up bonus (so like $40 CAD) if we are new to their platform and get a sign up link from a friend.
Just icing on the cake, but again, use whatever cash back site you prefer, at least something is better than nothing :)

2) Google One - 2TB account

If you're on a trial, you might not get the 10% CB Google Store credit. Only paying customers gets the 10%, you can tell since the benefit shows at some point before you check out and even in your confirmation emails. You can also check ahead on https://one.google.com/benefits - Does it show "10% back from Google Store"? or coming soon like 7 days or something...
If you are eligible, then:
-The credit is available in 30 days (you cant get a discount on this order, but another one after 30 days)
-The credit will expire in a year

1 & 2 both stack as well :)
Last edited by martydxb on Dec 16th, 2022 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3220 posts
1192 upvotes
Lévis
As much as I don't want to buy google phones anymore, their deals are much better than Samsung. You can get a p7 with 2 years care for the same price of a s22 naked.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1632 posts
2541 upvotes
Kingston
Too bad they don't have SD card slot like many others.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15636 posts
6193 upvotes
SPARTACVS wrote: As much as I don't want to buy google phones anymore, their deals are much better than Samsung. You can get a p7 with 2 years care for the same price of a s22 naked.
Samsung had much better trade in offers.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
3135 posts
3006 upvotes
GTA
Cases, there were several cases discussed in the last thread, here are some popular ones (I got a P7, so just remember those cases):

1) Ringke Onyx - https://www.amazon.ca/Ringke-Anti-Finge ... B0BFBRF9PT

2) Caseology Parallax - https://www.amazon.ca/Caseology-Paralla ... B09Z5W72DL

3) Spigen Rugged Armor - https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-Rugged-Arm ... B09YMVMSYM
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
3135 posts
3006 upvotes
GTA
I'm still figuring our screen protectors, I got the Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR AlignMaster].
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0B3CKH642

It was easy to install but it was not so great in cleanliness, it had dust in the packaging I guess because even my second install attempt had dust specs show up. I should have read the reviews more thoroughly.
Trying to figure out if I should return and get something else (just did this last night).
Last edited by martydxb on Dec 15th, 2022 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 11, 2015
258 posts
146 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
bpcrally wrote: Google, please stop! I don't NEED a new phone right now. The temptation! Loudly Crying Face
I've been mulling over grabbing a new one 'because sale' and held off. I announced to my wife that she didn't need to hear me debate this anymore because the sale was over, google has other plans.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
3135 posts
3006 upvotes
GTA
Also, for easy reference to the past extensive discussions! here are the the older threads with tons of info:
google-com-pixel-7-pro-879-99-300-off-p ... e-2578557/
google-com-pixel-7-pro-879-99-300-off-p ... e-2581133/
sixer wrote: Wish they had a more compact version of their flagship models, both are too large!
bpcrally wrote: Google, please stop! I don't NEED a new phone right now. The temptation! Loudly Crying Face
May 2023 is the expected time for the Pixel 7a phone I guess, based on rumors in case you want a lower price point.
Last edited by martydxb on Dec 15th, 2022 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1753 posts
2070 upvotes
Ottawa
xtrmDeals wrote: Too bad they don't have SD card slot like many others.
Not sure how people exceed 256 GB or even 128 when most have cloud storage.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
3135 posts
3006 upvotes
GTA
aidendanger wrote: Not sure how people exceed 256 GB or even 128 when most have cloud storage.
I guess for people who dont pay for the extra Google One storage/OneDrive stuff on the cloud. There could be people who keep their photos offline on their phone or have tons of apps. For example, the US has a 512 GB model phone :D
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3220 posts
1192 upvotes
Lévis
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Samsung had much better trade in offers.
Maybe. In my case it would be a s7 so 0$. I didn't even bother to check.
Also, I've read many bad words about samsung trade-in program here in RFD.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1629 posts
1374 upvotes
Wow, Google is really pushing these devices very aggressively. I feel really bad for the early adaptors. The Black Friday promo just ended a few days ago, went back to regular price for 3 days, and now starting their Boxing Day sale?

Even last year, the P6P was not pushed this hard..
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1200 posts
1520 upvotes
ottawa
It went from boxing day to boxing week to boxing month. 🤦
Jan 14, 2022
150 posts
298 upvotes
stcv3 wrote: It went from boxing day to boxing week to boxing month. 🤦
Big corps hurting badly with how the economy is going, expect more and deeper discounts in the coming months.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
2770 posts
6531 upvotes
Ontario
I really like the Pixel Series. I got a 3 and now have a 5. I have a 5 because I wanted the unlimited Google Photos backup (Storage Saver quality). I know people say there are ways to use your older models to sync with your newer phone, so that your photos will backup that way. But for now, I'm trying not to upgrade until I have to.

For Full Quality backups, I use One Drive, as I found it the most economical when it comes to cost.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2005
3487 posts
1375 upvotes
Toronto
bigboy1221 wrote: Big corps hurting badly with how the economy is going, expect more and deeper discounts in the coming months.
Especially into next year. Rate hikes are going to keep a lot of stale inventory on shelves. So expect discounts. I'm talking everything not just phones.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)