Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

Google Store Black Friday Sale (starts Nov 24)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 12:07 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6635 posts
4707 upvotes

Google Store Black Friday Sale (starts Nov 24)

Don't forget to sign up for the 2TB Google One plan ($13.99/month) in order to get 10% cashback.

Save $100 when you buy Stadia Premiere Edition and Nest Wifi
Save $250 on Pixel 4/4 XL
Save $50 on Nest Hello Doorbell
Save $50 on Nest Hub Max
Save $30 on Nest Mini (2nd Gen)
Save $100 on Nest Cam IQ Outdoor
Save $80 on Nest Wifi router and 2 points
Save $80 on Nest Learning Thermostat
Save $150 on Pixel 3a/3a XL
Save $450 on Pixel Slate
Save $80 on Nest Hub
Save $30 on Nest Protect
Save $70 on Nest Cam IQ Indoor
Save $50 on Nest Cam Outdoor
Save $150 on Google Home Max
Save $10 on Chromecast
Save $70 on Nest x Yale Lock with Nest Connect
Save $50 on Google Home Mini
Last edited by 9394 on Nov 24th, 2019 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
296 replies
Member
Jun 21, 2012
367 posts
199 upvotes
Montreal
$250 off the P4/P4XL (starts Nov 24)
$50 off Google Nest Max and Nest Hello doorbell
$450 off Pixel Slate
and other BF deals
p4.png
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1749 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
Pixel 4 is still $750 even with this sale.
I don't know if Pixel 4 is $350 better than Pixel 3a for most users.
Newbie
Nov 20, 2008
70 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have any personal experience with the Nest Hello doorcam? I wanted to get that one because it would integrate with my other Google home products...do you guy/gals have positive experiences with it? Is a cloud service included? It looks like it would be normally $299....$50 off so $249 with the sale?? Is this a good price??? Please help
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6635 posts
4707 upvotes
TFCREDNWHITE wrote: Anyone have any personal experience with the Nest Hello doorcam? I wanted to get that one because it would integrate with my other Google home products...do you guy/gals have positive experiences with it? Is a cloud service included? It looks like it would be normally $299....$50 off so $249 with the sale?? Is this a good price??? Please help
I have one it's well worth the price. Cloud service is additional (I think you can choose two/three levels based on the number of days of storage).

I got my for free using Optimum points, but I think it's been as low as $229.
Banned
Nov 13, 2019
155 posts
111 upvotes
last_sd wrote: Pixel 4 is still $750 even with this sale.
I don't know if Pixel 4 is $350 better than Pixel 3a for most users.
I believe the CPU on the Pixel 4 will go a long way before it becomes sluggish.
Although we are promised with a 3-year software and security updates, but I think the 3a might become sluggish after year 2.
I have the original Pixel XL, and it is not that smooth anymore even after a factory reset.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1749 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
AssetsKey wrote: I believe the CPU on the Pixel 4 will go a long way before it becomes sluggish.
Although we are promised with a 3-year software and security updates, but I think the 3a might become sluggish after year 2.
I have the original Pixel XL, and it is not that smooth anymore even after a factory reset.
That's true, but $350 saved can be used towards 5a or another mid range phone at that point. Which might be better than Pixel 4.
Banned
Nov 13, 2019
155 posts
111 upvotes
last_sd wrote: That's true, but $350 saved can be used towards 5a or another mid range phone at that point. Which might be better than Pixel 4.
You are correct. That is a lot saved towards the next phone.

I think you might have a better experience on the Pixel 4 due to the camera.

It all depends if you prefer to get a new phone more frequently than 3 years.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 6, 2005
10901 posts
1084 upvotes
Squamish
Def getting the pixel 4 128gb. $250 off better than expected

So sign up for 2tb Google one monthly on Nov 23... And cancel when? How does the 10% back work - is it a credit for the store? Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2855 posts
1369 upvotes
Can you combine the $80 off Nest Wifi 3 Pack and $100 off Stadia? If so...sign me up!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6635 posts
4707 upvotes
Kaitlyn wrote: Def getting the pixel 4 128gb. $250 off better than expected

So sign up for 2tb Google one monthly on Nov 23... And cancel when? How does the 10% back work - is it a credit for the store? Thinking Face
I'm on month two waiting for my Pixel purchase credit to show up (should be next week).

Google is your friend (pun intended):

When you shop on Google Store, make sure you’re signed in with the email you use for Google One.
Any time you make an eligible device or accessory purchase, you’ll get 10% back in Google Store credit. You’ll see how much credit you earned at checkout.
Your credit will appear in your account 30 days after your order ships. You can use the credit on future Google Store device and accessory purchases, and you can check your credit balance any time in the Google Store settings.
Happy shopping!

This Google One membership offer (“Offer”) is only available to Google One 200GB plan managers and 2TB and above plan managers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia (“Eligible Members”). The Offer is not available to Google One trial memberships. Google reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this Offer at any time, including in cases of potential breach of our Terms of Service, as required by law, or to protect third party rights or the public. Eligible Members can earn a percentage of their purchases (final cart value after deduction of the value of any promotions, discounts and store credit redemptions and excluding tax and shipping fees) on eligible Google Store hardware device and accessory purchases in the form of expiring store credit (“Store Credit”). Store Credit is granted 30 days after shipment of order and expires 365 days from the grant date. You must be an Eligible Member at the grant date to accrue Store Credits. To earn Store Credit, Eligible Members must complete the cart checkout with their Google One membership account. No Store Credit will be awarded when completing a purchase as a guest or under a Google account other than a Google One plan manager account. If a refund request is filed between transaction and ship date, then no Store Credit will be issued. Google Store credit is granted up to 200 CAD per transaction and 325 CAD per year. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Google Store credit is allowed. Recipients must have Google Pay profiles registered to the country where the purchase was made in order for the Store Credit to be issued and once issued will be in the currency of the country where the purchase was made. The Store Credit can only be earned and used in the country of purchase. Store Credits cannot be used to purchase services. To accrue and redeem Store Credits, you must accept the Google Store Sales Terms. You can check how much Store Credit you have at https://store.google.com/ca/account and contact support for any questions or issues. Individual shipping times may vary depending on shipping address and inventory supplies. Offer requires a Google account. Promoter: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 19, 2003
1982 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
So if I make a $800 purchase, I'll get $80 in Google store credit - $28 for 2 months of Google One ?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2011
1667 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Sounds like it's best to sign up for the Google One Membership prior to purchase just in case.
I'm assuming the 10% Google Store Credit Back is automated as long as you're logged in with a Google One Membership account.

I think I'm going to do this. Originally was going to get a 3a XL for the wife for Christmas but the $250 off the 4 helps and she deserves the world.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
2279 posts
602 upvotes
9394 wrote: Don't forget to sign up for the 2TB Google One plan ($13.99/month) in order to get 10% cashback.

Save $100 when you buy Stadia Premiere Edition and Nest Wifi
Save $250 on Pixel 4/4 XL Save $50 on Nest Hello Doorbell
Save $50 on Nest Hub Max Save $30 on Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Save
$100 on Nest Cam IQ Outdoor Save $80 on Nest Wifi router and 2 points
Save $80 on Nest Learning Thermostat
Save $150 on Pixel 3a/3a XL
Save $450 on Pixel Slate
Save $80 on Nest Hub
Save $30 on Nest Protect
Save $70 on Nest Cam IQ Indoor
Save $50 on Nest Cam Outdoor
Save $150 on Google Home Max
Save $10 on Chromecast
Save $70 on Nest x Yale Lock with Nest Connect
Save $50 on Google Home Mini
This should be $50 off, not $150. Got my hopes up!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1366 posts
3796 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Can you pay for the 2TB Google One plan with Play Store Credit? I have a bunch of money in there from doing the surveys.
Newbie
Sep 22, 2017
80 posts
33 upvotes
Do we know what time on Nov 24th the deals go live?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 24, 2003
1533 posts
1442 upvotes
Toronto
GQ9764 wrote: Do we know what time on Nov 24th the deals go live?
When I'm on the site, it says that the sale is on 28th
Untitled.png
Newbie
Sep 22, 2017
80 posts
33 upvotes
Sorry, I should have been more clear. When on the 24th does the Pixel 4 deals go live?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 23, 2008
5677 posts
1437 upvotes
Milton
Wow no deals on Pixel 3 (not XL) and its also sold out

Pixel 3 comes with free original photo storage while the 3a/4 does not.

Top