Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Google.com] Google Store Black Friday Sale (starts Nov 24)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 12:07 am
Oct 6, 2017
57 posts
10 upvotes
should i cop the 3a tomorrow morning or wait to see best buys price on friday and risk it going out of stock at google?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16739 posts
3880 upvotes
Toronto
3a's are up
RedFlagDeals addict
Feb 19, 2009
209 posts
58 upvotes
AnshumanB876667 wrote: Agreed! I have 3 Asus AIMesh routers, all hardwired. Never had an issue yet, apart from the finicky pairing process initially. I couldn't use Nest since they are limited in their configuration options.
Should've mentioned I had to use a powerline adapter to "hardwire" it since I couldn't drop ethernet cables anywhere I want. I love tinkering stuff but when it comes to internet and wifi, I just need it to work flawlessly along with roaming. I was using ethernet backhaul (to the powerline adapter) It just glitches out randomly. It'll work for several months without issues, then the node disappears until I reboot it. I had a N66U and it rocked, but it stopped working after 6 years.
Aug 25, 2017
22 posts
20 upvotes
Just picked up the m3 pixel slate. 450 off plus a free google or brydge keyboard ( got Google one since the brydge one is said to cause a lot of pressure on the screen and is $109 on Amazon which is way less than the Google one) and pixelbool pen. I also had $150 credit from before. This is the same deal at Walmart but applies to all the models at the Google store and includes the option of keyboard. Very hot in my opinion.

Save $450 when you buy a Pixel Slate between November 28, 2019 at 12am PT through December 12, 2019 at 11:59pm PT and redeem one Pixel Slate Keyboard ($259 value) or Brydge G-Type Keyboard ($219.99 value) and redeem one Pixelbook Pen ($129 value). Offer available only to Canadian residents aged 18 years or older with Canadian shipping addresses. All products must be added to your shopping cart to receive the bundle offer.
Last edited by Prath09 on Nov 28th, 2019 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16739 posts
3880 upvotes
Toronto
Literally spent the last hour looking at cases for this phone, wanted to pick up an authorized reseller Otterbox, which was difficult to do without breaking the bank.
Honestly, the $20 Spigen case on Amazon is the way to go. I can buy 3 over and keep them fresh, versus trying to deal with an online warranty with Otterbox and going for some time without a case.

AND it will be delivered today lol, before I even get the phone
RedFlagDeals addict
Nov 15, 2016
218 posts
76 upvotes
QC
Dam I followed OPS 10% instruction but I do not think it's a cash back. Seems like it's only credits to your next purchase of a Google product..

Out 14.99 for nadda
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7512 posts
3570 upvotes
Toronto
For those picking up a single nest mini, Best Buy is a better bet with free shipping.
May 21, 2013
67 posts
74 upvotes
London
This seems to be the best non-clearance deal for the Chromecast Ultra (second Stadia TV here I come!) since I'm a One subscriber. $70 less $7 in credits for later (probably the new Pixel Buds in Feb).
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3846 posts
1652 upvotes
Prath09 wrote: Just picked up the m3 pixel slate. 450 off plus a free google or brydge keyboard ( got Google one since the brydge one is said to cause a lot of pressure on the screen and is $109 on Amazon which is way less than the Google one) and pixelbool pen. I also had $150 credit from before. This is the same deal at Walmart but applies to all the models at the Google store and includes the option of keyboard. Very hot in my opinion.

Save $450 when you buy a Pixel Slate between November 28, 2019 at 12am PT through December 12, 2019 at 11:59pm PT and redeem one Pixel Slate Keyboard ($259 value) or Brydge G-Type Keyboard ($219.99 value) and redeem one Pixelbook Pen ($129 value). Offer available only to Canadian residents aged 18 years or older with Canadian shipping addresses. All products must be added to your shopping cart to receive the bundle offer.
All reviews from the launch look quite terrible. Have there been any updates over the last year from Google that improved things at all? Hard to find any recent reviews.
Jul 27, 2007
230 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Everybody else getting a Dec 31-Jan 2 delivery date for the 4XL?

Surprised its so far out!
Jun 23, 2017
113 posts
127 upvotes
Prath09 wrote: Just picked up the m3 pixel slate. 450 off plus a free google or brydge keyboard ( got Google one since the brydge one is said to cause a lot of pressure on the screen and is $109 on Amazon which is way less than the Google one) and pixelbool pen. I also had $150 credit from before. This is the same deal at Walmart but applies to all the models at the Google store and includes the option of keyboard. Very hot in my opinion.

Just ordered the i5 with the Google keyboard and pen. $849 +tax. Awesome deal!
Jun 23, 2017
113 posts
127 upvotes
tietherope wrote: All reviews from the launch look quite terrible. Have there been any updates over the last year from Google that improved things at all? Hard to find any recent reviews.
Yup, all the initial issues have been longed fixed. Plus most of the old reviews were based on the Celeron version which was discontinued shortly after launch.
Here's a current review:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/one-year- ... work-done/